♥️𝚌𝚑 1♠️

[Y/n] sat on the table in the left side reading a book while devil's sorting through the paperwork and things down as for king Dice just stood their next to the two of them. —[y/n] had rose cheeks and they're (F/c) like their suit you are wearing. You have small horns ,a tail and pointy ears like devil's  who is sitting right next to you. —
While reading your book and flipping through the pages their were shouting outside of the door.

"Sir they are ready for their interview." Devil sigh as one of his pointy ears flicked dismissively while saying,"all right bring them in." With out even looking up at his papers. [y/n] didn't even look up just flipping another page of her book but you did glance over to King dice who had a smug look on his face with a bit of green in his purple eyes while looking at the door.

Then the door open and saw that they came walking through the doors. It was the family of cups,one of them had a bent red-white straw smiling at the three with a cheerful voice that said,"HEY DEVIL! HEY KING DICE."The other cup with their but had a straight blue-white straw and was a little nervous but spoke up,"Long time no see!"

Everything was happening so fast that you look up at the two cups and blink twice to understand what the hell was going here.but one moment, you were sitting on the table but the next you were carried by king dice with money on his left side while you look behind and see that devil's was shooting fire at them saying "STAY BACK" While he was doing that I heard one of them said"Wait no!  WE JUST WANNA WORK HERE" it was the mug in the blue straw who said that but guys left the scene.

.........
This is not how [y/n] wanted to meet the two cups that destroyed your 'parents'.

♠️♣️♥️♦️♠️♣️♥️♦️♠️♣️♥️♦️♠️♣️♥️♦️♠️♣️♥️♦️♠️♣️♥️♦️♠️♣️♥️♦️♠️♣️♥️♦️♠️♣️♥️♦️♠️♣️♥️♦️♠️

A/n

Ello haha I did it 🥲 anyways see you guys in the next chapter baiii