Jealous much? (g!p hela)

Hela and I are currently walking into a club that I insisted on going to. "It'll be fun baby!" I shout over the music as she smiles down at me, playfully rolling her eyes.

We walk towards the bar, she's looking around as if she doesn't belong. She never really went out much, which I understand. I lean up and wrap my arms around her neck.
"It's okay, just get a drink and dance. Loosen up a little baby." I whisper to her before kissing her softly.

"Come on then, let's go get some drinks." She says enthusiastically, to which I smile and lead her over to the bar.

"Order me something to drink, I'm gonna go dance." I say as I kiss her cheek. She nods before talking to the bartender. I walk to the dance floor and my favorite song comes on.

As I'm dancing, I feel somebody's hands on my waist. Thinking its Hela, I grind against them until I feel their hair. It's not soft like my girlfriends, but its frizzy. I immediately back away. "Sorry, but I have a girlfriend." I say as I look at the woman. She scoffs and grabs my hand.

"Just dance with me." She says. Then I feel somebody else's hand, a more familiar one, wrap around my waist.

"I think we should go." Hela whispers into my ear. I turn around and smirk softly. "I think I'll stay." I say, just to tease her. She scoffs and grabs my wrist. "We're leaving."

She drags me out of the club and pushes me against the wall. "What was that about?" She questions.

"What was what about?" I say. "Oh.. baby, don't even. Disobeying me like that?" She husks into my ear, biting my earlobe. "Get in the car babygirl." I obey and get in the passenger seat as she gets in the driver.

She starts the car and rests her hand on my thigh. "What did you do wrong?" She questions, looking out the windshield as she starts driving.

I don't answer, which obviously made her mad because her hand pulled my skirt up and slapped my pussy, causing me to jolt up with a moan. "What. Did. You. Do. Wrong?" She says again. "I-I disobeyed you, mommy." I answer back. She nods. "Good girl. Now when we get back home, I want you on the bed, naked. Understand?" She asks.

"Yes, mommy." I say back. Her hand pushes my panties to the side and rubs my clit. "This pussy is gonna be so red when I'm done with you." She husks as she runs her fingers through my folds, causing me to gasp and push myself further into the leather chair.

"Stay quiet slut. You wanna act like one, you're gonna get fucked like one." She hisses. I nod shyly.

She slams three fingers into my wet pussy, going in and out at a fast pace. "M-mommy!" I shout, which causes her to pull away. "I said be quiet." She says again before slapping my inner thigh.

We get to the house and she gets out of the car, walking to my side and opening the door.

"Come on here princess." She husks, opening her arms as she crouches down to me. I jump into her arms and wrap my legs around her waist.

"Be a good girl tonight and I might reward you when we are done with your punishment." She whispers into my ear, carrying me inside of our house.

I nod. "I'll be a good girl." I say as I hide my face in her neck. She carries me upstairs and lays me on the bed. "Clothes off, now." She orders. Not wanting to get in more trouble, I obey and take off my clothes.

She slips out of her green dress and crawls up to me, sitting down she pats her lap. "Lay down." She husks. I oblige and lay across her lap. "Mm how many do you think, baby?" I whimper a bit as she rests her hands on my ass.

She lands a hard hit on my right ass cheek. "Answer me slut." I moan out and whimper. "It's up to you mommy." I answer back.

"Good girl. I think.. 15 will do." I nod and brace myself for what's about to come. She lands another hit on ass, earning a yelp from the back of my throat.