Chapter 1

(Dress above)

✧༺♥༻✧3rd Person POV✧༺♥༻✧

It was a winter's day and as per usual the princess woke up by her maid Jisoo in her room.

"Your Highness, the King and Queen along with the princes are expecting you in the Dining Hall for Lunch since you have clearly slept in, I fear that your father... the King will punish you!"

"Mm f-five more minutes" Princess Nari tried turning away, pulling the blanket over to cover her face.

"Your Highness" Jisoo replied more sternly, a slight glare on her face.

"ok, ok! I'm getting up" she replied reassuring her.

She got out of her bed and walked over to her bathroom to have her morning shower. After she was done she walked back in to find her gown laid on her neatly done king sized bed.

It was a white dress with long sheer sleeves and monarch butterflies on. She paired the gown with a few rings and necklaces and curled her hair along with two braids at the front.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Princess Nari's POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Your Highness" Jisoo called while knocking on the door.

"Yes" I questioned

"The King wants you down urgently"

I sighed "ok tell Father I'm coming down now" I slid on my white heels which were troublesome but I had to do what my parents, well Father... expected of me.

I walked down the stairs and my brother Prince Namjoon of Wando-Gun pulled me aside.

"Nari you must know how much trouble you are in, Father might just behead you. Jisoo must have warned you about Fathers anger, did she not?"

"well- she did say that he will most likely punish me"

"oh sweet saviour, Nari he will punish you, Jin and Tae are in control of him for now but he's not putting up with it, please be careful he's angry. Good luck sis" he let me go and motioned me to follow him.

"THAT GIRL WILL NEED MORE PRINCESS TRAINING SHE MUST LEARN THE TRAITS AGAIN SHE IS RIDICULOUS"

"Father" he sighed "she has had the training all her life she only stopped last year that would be utter torture and you know how much she hated it." I heard my brother Taehyung and Father arguing in the Living room. 

I walked out fully preparing to be yelled at. Well that was until I was met with silence fit for a funeral, Oh this can't be good.

"Princess Nari" he started

"Yes Fath-"

"ah" he pointed his index finger upwards telling me to stop talking. "You will speak when spoken too, God did the lessons teach you nothing?!"

I stayed silent as did everyone else in the room.

"Eunji Darling can you lead the children out I need to have a word with Nari"

"Yes of course" My Mother reluctantly pulled my brothers to her side walking them out, glancing back with fear in her eyes at me. 

My mother is just as scared of him as we are, although she tries to hide it but I can see right through her facade. 

"Now Nari sweetie" My Father started again.

"Sorry Father may I intur-"  I stopped talking when I was met a burning sensation on my left cheek

"ENOUGH YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PRINCESS AND YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THE KINGDOMS EXPECTATIONS AND RULES, YOU WILL NEVER BE QUEEN AND YOU WILL LISTEN TO YOUR BROTHER JIN ONCE MY TIME AS KING IS UP. YOU WILL ALSO BE STARTING YOUR LESSONS AGAIN NEXT WEEK I ADVISE YOU PREPARE" He stormed out of the room while I was just standing there tears forming.

"Nari my baby" My mother ran into the Dining Hall and hugged me tight as her arms wrapped around my body.

"Mother is she okay" I heard Tae ask from across the room my face still smushed into my mother's arms. 

"yes she's fine she just needs some space" My Mother replied still hugging me tight.

(A/N) Hello people, first chapter finished I hope you enjoyed it. It was small and that but it's just the beginning haha anyways please eat if you haven't, thank you