030. 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻

Start from the beginning

he was going to confess to y/n today after her performance. he already had a gift in his pocket but he was a nervous wreck.

"you alright?" she asked and he jolted up slightly.

"oh yes, of course." he denied and forced a smile.

y/n felt bad and wondered maybe he hated the crowd. but even though kenma despite being in a crowded space, that wasn't the issue right now.

y/n received a call from semi and that they were going to perform in fifteen more minutes. she said okay and hang up the phone immediately.

"ken, i have to go. we're performing soon, so please come watch." she smiled and grabbed his hand, giving it a small squeeze before running off to the opposite direction.

she walked to the stage and helped the band setting up the equipments.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

fifteen minutes later, the curtains were lifted and the mc announced the performance was about to start, a band led by third year, semi eita.

a strum on the guitar, and semi held onto the microphone.

"two thirty, baby won't you meet me by the bean?"

another strum.

"too early, maybe later you can show me things?" his voice was slow and mellow.

"you know what it is, whenever i visit." semi continued.

"windy city, she blowing me kisses, no..."

y/n sat in front of her drums, her drum sticks ready in her hands.

"thirty degrees is way too cold, so hold me tight,"

"will i see you at the show tonight?"

"...will i see you at the show tonight? oh yeah,"

the beat dropped, and y/n start hitting the drum, her head bopping to the music as semi continued singing.

"what numbers do i still have? who do i know from the past? hit one said she got a man,"

the crowd cheered, their attention on semi's voice and the way he sang and his fingers moved on his guitar.

"that was two thousand seventeen."

but kenma's attention were all on y/n. in a room full of people, his eyes were all on her. he was mesmerized.

her lips mouthed the lyrics to the song and her head moved as she hit the drums, her hair swinging slightly.

"saturday through sunday, monday. monday through sunday, oh,"

her movements were swift and smooth.

"maybe i'll love you one day, maybe we'll someday grow," semi sang.

kuroo was somewhat impressed by the performance, and the crowd's cheers got louder. kenma was completely impressed by y/n.