00

"𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚? 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚"

<3

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇,  Signifying that the last period has ended. The students cheered, happy that they won't be doing homeworks anymore and that they're finally getting a break after this hell of a year full of activities and the subject math everyone hates.

Ally winston stood up from her chair, slinging her bag over her shoulder, she too was happy like any other kid but it's not because she'll be getting the break that she deserves after all the hard work she had done, she was happy because she had a lot of plans that she made for this summer.

She doesn't care about getting a break— she simply has no time for that. All she cares about is getting answers, She wants to know why her memory from ages 8-12 were erased. Why she always get those weird dreams— or nightmare of her crying and thrashing around a room. The room looked simple but it's not those bedrooms you have in your home— no it was different and it didn't seem like home.

The brunnete quickly headed for her locker, spotting her friend, Lisa Moone, already waiting for her. The red haired girl was leaning on the locker next to her, her arms crossed over her chest and she had her signature smile when she spotted Ally. Lisa quickly waved her hands around, clearly excited to see Ally who just rolled her eyes at the childish action. Lisa was her only friend— or best friend.

She doesn't really know because the girl always hung out with her and she can't do anything about it because she never seems to leave her alone no matter what she does.

The other girl said that she had piqued her interest when they first met in the school gym when they finished playing volleyball, Ally's favorite sport. You would have never really expect this duo, A girl who would always boss everyone and tell them what to do, always the top of the class and always serious, always quiet, never really caring about anything or anyone but herself and a girl who would always make trouble everytime she had the chance to, not the smartest, always talking and very sociable, everyone seems to like her.

They were almost the opposite of each other but still— Lisa stuck around clinging to her like a koala and always looked at her like she was her favorite person. Ally never really get why.

Ally opened her locker and started to put the things she didn't need in it. "So, do you have any plans this summer? You probably already made a plan in your head but I'm curious. " Lisa asked her, nudging Ally's arms.

"I do actually—" Ally closed her locker and faced her friend "—so I'm gonna be really busy but it depends. I still have to ask Adam about it. " Ally said talking about her foster father— she wasn't really used to calling him dad, though she still sees him as a father figure. I mean he had been her dad for the past two years so maybe after some time she'll more comfortable calling him dad

"Oh, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna have some kind of adventure? Like hiking or—" The girl quickly got cut off "It's not some adventure or hiking. I wanna find out why I can barely remember anything in my childhood. " Ally answered her walking to the school exit.

Lisa followed her and furrowed her eye brows at the girl. "That's an adventure but how are you gonna do that? Can I join—" she was, yet again, cut off. "No you can't because I'm going somewhere. It's my hometown, I think."