1

TW: su1cide attempt, self-harm, homophobia, angst (?), violence, eating disorder, cussing, r@pe, racism, straight ship.

!! Side ships !!

!! Typos or grammatical errors !!

!! Paimon is the narrator !!

!! If not comfortable it's okay not to keep reading !!

-

Staring at his reflection, grossed out, why can't he be perfect, why can't he be like her. The poor boy stares at his face, eyebags, some freckles, and chubby cheeks... Staring at his lower part - thick thighs, and dark knees...

While fighting the urge of tearing up, he wears his uniform at the same time. Wearing his black pants and white polo, tying his hair into twin braids, then soon covered himself with his green hoodie, just so he could slightly hide his insecurities.

Grabbing a piece of bread as he inserts his earphones in his ears, playing his favorite song - prom queen. Walking from his house to school, singing the song in his mind.

He arrived at his school. Cautiously avoiding everyone's gaze. You know what, he's thankful, he's thankful that no one bullies him - despite him being mysterious and ugly, you may say.

It was going well, no one seem to mind him. Not until - "Move!" And then - boom. He got ran by a bike, who's this jerk!? Can't he see that someone is in front of him!? Why did he continue?

A.. a wound - it's bleeding! Venti's knee is bleeding, ugh, why must this happen now, he did not bring a handkerchief. "Ugh.." Venti groans in pain, as the man on the bike, seems to run away already. Wow, didn't even bother to help.

He stares at his knee. It's already ruined, it just got worst, a new wound meaning a new mark. Just how exactly is he gonna get his 'glow up.'

He blows his wound - hoping it would stop bleeding and dry up instead. But nope, did not work at all, no. He must go to the clinic "Are you alright?" Wait, familiar voice...

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, I'm screaming - it's finally happening! Oh archons, Paimon thinks this is it! "Here, take this" the boy handed Venti a handkerchief.

"Thank you- Xiao?!" He gasped, too close... Too close. This is Xiao - his dear crush! Which... Would never like him back, ehe.

"Do I know you?" Right, he doesn't know who Venti is. I mean someone as popular as him wouldn't have time to acknowledge some anti-social person like Venti. Well, he can't expose himself right now man, he can't just say 'hey you, I like you for a long time now be my boyfriend' like hello - who does that?

"I think I've misunderstood you for someone, sorry" Lies. Lies. Dirty lies. Venti what the hell do you mean misunderstood for someone, he's literally your crush! Okay, calm down Paimon. Calm down... Now - kiss! "Okay, goodbye"

What the? he - he left? Just like that? Ugh, though this is their one and only interaction... I really thought they would sail now! But nope, guess not, Venti still needs to do something for Xiao to like him back - not that he would do it.

"W-wait!" Shut up now Venti, you're too late, don't worry though, I feel like you guys will meet again!

He started wiping his wound using the brown handkerchief, thank God the bleeding stopped now. He heard a 'ding' on his phone. Probably another notification from GenTube-

Oh. Oh. Oh. There it is again, Venti's secret admirer, ugh! I do not approve of them. That secret admirer of him always - when I say always, it's legit always! Anyways, yes, that person always reminds him he's beautiful, gorgeous, and worthy to live. (That's true tho!)