She leaves and Simon watched as she passes the doors along the corridor. Simon turns his head and almost faints to what he sees. Of course, of fucking course. Two bodyguards standing right outside a dorm which is right next to his. You know what that means, Crown Prince Wilhelm the almighty.

Perfect. This is going to be awkward, they know exactly who I am and I have to walk past them and open my door. Oh my god this is too much.

Simon walks nervously to his room and passes the bodyguards, hoping to go unnoticed. But he fails, deeply.

"You're Simon, right?" One of them says to him.

Simon nervously forces out a laugh. "Haha. Yep, that's me alright.."

"I kind of like you, ya know? I think you're good for Wilhelm but don't tell anyone I told you that."

Simon is shocked and flustered by her remark. The prince's bodyguard telling Simon that he's GOOD for him. Wow. Didn't see that one coming.

"Wait, who are you?"

"Malin. I'm Malin. But you better go before anyone wakes up."

"Right." Simon replies, twisting his doorknob. "Thanks."

She nods her head as Simon enters the room. He looks around and sees his roommate fast asleep on one of the beds. He can't really tell who it is because his body is facing the wall. But he has Auburn hair, and that's literally it.

Simon sighs as he drags in his suitcase behind him, tucking it underneath his bed. He can't be bothered with unpacking at the moment, not whilst there's so much on his mind.

———————————————

Wilhelm's POV:

He was here. He was definitely here. Simon was standing right near my room. TALKING to one of my bodyguards. What the hell?

All I could make out from their conversation was; "Haha. Yep, that's me alright.." and "I kind of like you, ya know?" And by that I was shocked, and from Simon's voice I bet his expression was the exact same as mine. I had no words. Malin telling Simon she liked him? How? He nearly 'ruined' the royal Swedish family's reputation. How can she 'like' him?

Whatever. Doesn't bother me.

The door squeaking and shutting sounded like it came from just next door. I was pretty sure that Simon was moving in to Forest Ridge, and I think I remember him telling me that. But there's no way I can face him now.

I can't bare for him to look and think of me as some coward who can't even face the public and not to mention, my own mother. He can't see me like some boy who lacks courage to not be his true self. Which.. is merely true.

I hate that part of myself. I hate that I willing to let everybody walk all over me. I hate that I'm willing to forgive everybody for treating me like shit. I hate that I'm willing to let people not tell me anything, even when it affects and impacts my life. And I hate that I'm willing to let the person I love the most leave me, without being able to do anything about it.

It's hard to admit when you've fallen in love with someone who can't be yours.

I feel trapped. Like I am locked behind the doors of an unhealthy relationship with nowhere to go and no one to hear my cries. A relationship that causes me to break down and cry in the middle of the day and night for no reason at all. As I walk past the mirror with my head down, afraid of what I might see, I look up anyway. Deep down inside I know, no matter what they say, I possess the key to my choices and decisions.

I possess the key to my choices and decisions.

——————————————————

Simon's POV:

I hear my roommate wake up and quickly act like I'm doing something on my phone but that's when I lift my head up and see him.

Johan.

"Fuck no. I'm changing rooms-"

"Wait, Simon. Please." He interrupted hastily, scrambling up from the bed he was previously spread out across.

"Shut up. You drugged Wilhelm. I don't wanna be next."

"You won't be. I admit, it was dumb. But I knew I had to give him some sort of warning."

Simon sat there with a confused expression upon his face and Johan could tell he was unsure of what he was trying to interpret so he continued.

"Not to go near you."

Simon was even more confused than before. What the fuck? Why? Simon really liked Wilhelm and even though he was afraid to admit it, he really did love him. Why was this Johan guy, which he only met like a week ago, trying to get in the way of their relationship?

"Why?" Was all Simon managed to get out.

Johan sighed. "Listen Simon, he really isn't good for you. I hate the royal family more than anyone and I just had to teach him a lesson because he hurt you. I mean, did he even say goodbye to you before Christmas?"

No. He told me he loved me.

"Yes." Simon replies confidently. "Yes, he did. And I plan to keep our relationship how it is for the moment and I don't need you getting in the way of it. Don't come near me, okay? I'm going to go find my sister."

———————————

How is it so far? I hope it's not too confusing. Also, thanks for over 500 reads! That's insane. I love you all <3.