Resurrection

Beginne am Anfang

The astonished inmates gather around her and look in shock. For one, this is the first time something like this happened, and, out of all people, it is Satsuri. The same Satsuri that nearly killed them before throwing them here. And the prospect of someone managing to do this to Satsuri is simply unbelievable... And scary.

"Where'd the bravado go!?" They hear someone scream, and before they can focus on the voice, Aria jumps in, pummeling her fist deep into Satsuri's face, whose body convulses in response.

The inmates instinctively back away, as the fear freezes their blood. They've seen Aria around, they've seen her torment and kill the previous inmates, but this, this was new. Her haunting form stands atop Satsuri, slits in her metallic blue eyes, as she eyes her fallen prey.

"C'mon c'mon! Make round 2 more interesting!" Aria exclaims as she picks up Satsuri by grabbing a lump of her hair and draws her clenched hand back.

"I'm feeling more alive than ever! So come on, make this a proper rematch!" Satsuri's lips burst open, and her nose breaks into pieces, as Aria's fist collides against her face.

She grabs Satsuri's head by both sides, and smashes her bloody face against her knee, before crushing her jaws with a blood-splattering uppercut. As she watches Satsuri fall motionless to the ground, she clicks her tongue in annoyance.

"I can't believe it. How did I lose to a psychic trash like you?" She asks herself, getting distracted by the question.

Maybe she was just caught in surprise like right now, as-

"Whoa!" The ground beneath her feet crumbles and breaks, as the chunks levitate on the air. Aria looks around with the same surprised looks as the inmates, as the piece of ground she's on hovers in the air.

"No way..." Her eyes widen in surprise, as she sees that even when fallen nearly unconscious on the ground, Satsuri is still able to lift an arm and use her telekinetic power.

"He... Hehehe... Hahaha! You persistent bitch! Maybe this is a better ending for you after all!" As she drifts further and further away from the ground, she screams with excitement, as she takes on a pouncing posture, facing the ground with a murderous grin, facing Satsuri with a tremendous intent to kill. The levitating chunk of rock shatters against her force, as she disappears with an explosive velocity, speeding down the barrage of hovering dirt and soil in flash. Closing in on her prey, as she bares her claws, with the intent to rip Satsuri's skull off her skin.

And when she's just an inch away, she swings her hand forwards, going in for the kill-

"Yup, that's enough now." A rather strong hand grabs onto Aria's fist, halting her movement with utmost ease. The amount of strength easily overpowers Aria with ease. Instinctively, Aria snaps the hand away and jumps back. However, as she gains ground and stands back up, she does so with a knowing smirk.

"A problematic bitch just interrupted me from killing another problematic bitch." Aria grins, a vein pulsing on her temple.

"You just love ruining my fun, don't you, Chara?"

"Please, I just think it'll be way more interesting if she's alive." Chara shrugs, taking an apathetic glance towards now unconscious Satsuri, before glancing back at Aria.

"Tch, Ya seriously think you can protect her? From me?" Aria questions in frustration, as she points her sharp fingers at Satsuri.