Skeppy X Badboyhalo

Skeppy and Bad had been friends for years. Building mods, meet ups, Skeppy trolling bad.. But now Skeppy wanted more... He had started to feel a weird connection towards Bad.

3 days after there most recent meet up skeppy had found one of bads hoodies in his cupboard. Since skeppy was the taller of the two it actually fit him.

Bad on the other hand preferred wearing longer jumpers so really anything he had would fit skeppy.

Skeppy and Bad had been making a cake when Skeppy realised how bad he was down for Bad, The thought of Bad under him screaming his name allowing himself to swear was just killing him.

Bad was confused on Skeppys behaviour as they were making the cake. About 6 times whilst they were decorating the cake had Skeppy asked to go to the bathroom and every time he came back looking more red-faced.

Skeppy could not get the thought of bads naked body out of his head.

But now bad was gone. Back to his own and Skeppy was horny.

Bad and Skeppy were on call for the 100th time that day.

" I miss you badd- " Skrppy whined
"Shhh i miss yoi-i do skeppyyy- but ive only been gone 3 days"
"When are you gonna be back"
"Soon,"
.
.
.
.
Once again short fucking chapter i hsve school tmmr and im gonna spend all night uploading stories on here caus3 im fucking lazy