Doyoung turned his head to the door when he saw a man entered the room,slightly smiled at him.He didn't recognized the man but a sense of familiarity engulfed him as he scanning the man's face.

"Hi Doyoung",the man greeted Doyoung while Doyoung didn't responded at all,his eyes still scanning the man from head-to-toe.The man rubbed the back of his neck,"i'm Taeyong",he introduced himself but still Doyoung couldn't recognized him.Taeyong didn't help him at all,maybe because he didn't know that Doyoung have alzheimer.

"I didn't know you're here Taeyong",Ten and Kun walked into the room and greeted Taeyong while Doyoung still looked very confused.How come they recognize him but he couldn't?

Ten chattered with Taeyong while Kun walked to Doyoung as if he understands his friend was deep in confusion.Doyoung gave him his curious look while Kun sat beside him,"Taeyong is your ex during high school",he explained to Doyoung with his soft tone hoping that the other two won't heard him.

Doyoung eyed Taeyong as his head tried to recall that man before a picture of him and Taeyong together played in his mind.The moment that he cherished together with Taeyong during high school,and the way he loves him so much but they broke up because of Taeyong's parents.

Ten suddenly called Kun when both of them talked together for a while before they turned to Doyoung."Doyoung,we have to bring our clothes first so",Ten turned his head to Taeyong,"can you take care of him for a while?",he asked Taeyong a favor.

"I'm not a kid anymore",Doyoung said but being ignored by the other two as they thanked Taeyong and turned to Doyoung,"we will come back later",they informed him then walked away from the room leaving Taeyong and Doyoung alone.

- -

It's been an hour since Kun and Ten leave the room which means an hour of awkward silence between Doyoung and Taeyong.

Doyoung was lying on the bed staring at the window while Taeyong stared at him,slightly smiled cause he felt glad he get to meet Doyoung again.Ten already told him about his alzheimer also about Jaehyun and it really hurts him inside knowing how much Doyoung had suffered alone.

He looked at the window then approached Doyoung,"hey,urm...do you want to go outside?It's not raining anymore so maybe we can go for a walk",he proposed to Doyoung.

Doyoung hesitated at first,the thought of him with his ex making him felt uneasy a bit but he also felt bored staying at the room.He then agreed while Taeyong hurriedly took the wheelchair and helped Doyoung with it.

Few minutes later,both of them were outside as Taeyong slowly pushed the wheelchair while Doyoung was deep into his thoughts.He still couldn't accept that Jaehyun wasn't with him anymore.If he still here,he will be the one pushing this wheelchair while chattering random things,him complaining on Jaehyun's smelly armpits and Jaehyun's annoyed face whenever Doyoung steal the remote control to watch his favourite show.Doyoung's mind started to drift away with the thoughts of Jaehyun,he missed the guy who promised to be by his side for the rest of his life,guess he lied.

He came back to his senses when Taeyong tapped him slowly,shifted his gaze to the man."I'll buy some foods for you,you haven't eaten aren't you?",he asked followed by a nod by Doyoung.He then walked away leaving Doyoung who decided to come back to his previous thoughts.

He eyed a couple sitting near him smiling and chattering happily making him felt a sense of longing as if he had been in that situation.Why he felt like he had experienced that kind of feeling before?

He started to look at his surroundings,seeing people mostly wore the same uniform when he looked at himself,why is he wearing the same white clothes like them?

He looked at the building behind him,seeing the hospital's logo making him perplexed,why is he at the hospital?Does he felt sick?

He turned infront when he saw his boyfriend came running towards him with a plastic bag on his hand.

"Doyoung,I bought some sandwiches for you cause they—"

"Taeyong,why are we here?Aren't we supposed to be at school right now?",Doyoung asked.He felt confused but he didn't know that Taeyong also got confused with him.

"Doyoung,are you okay?",Taeyong slowly approached Doyoung,worriness engulfed him as he decided to check on him.Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows,"what do you mean?You're the one who acted weird right now.I thought you want to bring me somewhere else,are you sure you planned our first date well?",Doyoung asked slightly chuckled at Taeyong's behaviour.

That's when Taeyong realized that Doyoung thought that they were still on high school.And that makes him know that Doyoung thought of him as his boyfriend.He knows he should explained to Doyoung but his heart also couldn't let him cause his main intention is to make Doyoung love him back.

Taeyong know he's wrong but he took a deep breath then curved a smile,his selfishness dominated him more."i'm sorry,then let's go get ready",he pinched Doyoung's cheek playfully while Doyoung held Taeyong's hand and interlocked their fingers,he really glad that Taeyong was with him.

He shifted his gaze when he saw someone was looking at him from far away.Doyoung blinked his eyes repeatedly trying to get a clearer view but when he saw the man's face,he couldn't recognized him.

"Who is he?why is he looking at me like that?do i know him?",Doyoung was deep into his thoughts when Taeyong noticed Doyoung was looking elsewhere."Doyoung~",he softly called Doyoung purposely trying to get his attention,"let's go",he said followed by a nod by Doyoung as Taeyong pushed the wheelchair while chattering with Doyoung about their memories at school while on their way to Doyoung's room.

On the other hand,Jaehyun stared at Doyoung until he disappeared from his sight.He couldn't stand seeing Doyoung with the other guy but he knows that he can't go back to Doyoung.Maybe fate already makes Doyoung to forget him but he won't blame Doyoung,he accepted that he won't be remembered by Doyoung but for him,Doyoung will always be a part of his memory.All he wished is for Doyoung to live a healthy and a happy life...a new better life without him.

"Goodbye Youngiee~"