- -

Doyoung slowly opened his eyes,realizing that he wasn't at his home.He turned to his side when he saw Ten and Kun,his bestfriends approached him.

"Doyoung,are you okay?",Kun asked while Ten hurriedly called the doctor to check on Doyoung.After a few checkup,the doctor briefed on Doyoung's condition including his alzheimer's condition to Kun and Ten before he excused himself with the nurses.

Kun and Ten were shocked with what they just heard,they didn't know about Doyoung's condition.In fact,Doyoung decided not to tell them,he have been keeping this as a secret since high school and he even told Jaehyun to keep it as a secret eventhough Jaehyun refused.Doyoung's eyes wildered  around the room,looking for Jaehyun when Kun and Ten walked to him.

"Why you didn't tell us Doyoung?",Ten asked,disappointment portrayed on his face.Doyoung felt bad,he didn't want to make them worry of him because they currently studying at China but at the same time he know he should tell them.They have being best friends since high school and Doyoung glad that he still remembers them.

"Where is Jaehyun?",Doyoung tried to change the topic,attempted to distract them.Both Ten and Kun looked at each other before they turned back to Doyoung,"Doyoung,Jaehyun is no longer with us",Ten replied while avoiding eye contact.

Doyoung looked at him with his confused face,"what are you guys talking about?Is he at home?",Doyoung asked while his eyes still looking around the room,searching for any signs of Jaehyun.

Ten sighed before he turned to Kun,signalling him to tell Doyoung.Kun took a deep breath then sat beside Doyoung's bed,"Doyoung,the accident befor—".

"What's with the accident?Why Jaehyu—"

"Jaehyun died during the accident",Doyoung's heart dropped as soon as he heard the words coming from Kun's mouth.

"W-what?",Doyoung's lips trembled,he couldn't believe what he just heard.In fact,he still looked at the door hoping for Jaehyun came to him.

"I'm sorry",Kun held Doyoung's hand,trying to give him comfort.

Doyoung's eyes shifted to the side and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears.As he blinked,they dripped from his eyelids and slid down his cheeks.

"I..i can't believe it",he told them as tears flowed unchecked down his chin.

He was too sad to cry out or wail,he bit his lips tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from his mouth.Kun moved his body closer to Doyoung and wrapped his arms on his body as Doyoung rests his head on his chest.Ten on the other hand leaned his back against the wall,trying to hold his tears from the view infront of him.

Doyoung sobbed into his chest unceasingly,hands clutching at Kun's shirt.Kun held him in silence,rocking him slowly as his tears soaked his chest.

The pain must have come in waves as his howls of misery worsening.Doyoung never know he was trying to manipulate himself and deep down he knows Jaehyun no longer with him anymore.Ten walked to them and patted Doyoung's back,assuring that he will be fine with them.

- -

Doyoung heard the gentle tapping of raindrops against the window.Seeing the drops trickled down the window brought him to the memory that he had with Jaehyun.The moment Jaehyun came to him with an umbrella and a wide smile on his lips with his dimple poking on his cheeks.He felt glad that he able to recall Jaehyun's face but at the same time,he wished Jaehyun is here with him.