"I have lived like this, your relationship, whether it is good or bad, is your own, so from beginning to end, have I ever said anything you stopped you from!" Lu Nanqi's voice gradually sank.

Lu Li asked, "Then what are you doing here so angry!"

Chapter 192

"What are you doing with me?" Lu Nanqi stepped forward abruptly, Lu Li shrank, and sat back on the bed. She looked at him condescendingly, and staring at Lu Li only felt heavy breathing.

She gave it a vicious look and continued: "Yourself, when did you leave the residence, and who did you remind or even leave a message with?"

Lu Li was taken aback for a moment, and he understood.

Before he left, he didn't leave a word with them, because he thought that he would go back only after coming here for a while, so he didn't talk to them.

It's just that the development of things later surpassed his expectations. Who would have thought that after he confessed to Niu Weiyuan that his sister had discovered the matter between them, he not only did not think of a way, but directly left him behind.

He wanted to leave, so he directly pressed him on the bed, giving him no chance to struggle.

They all saw what it evolved into later.

In front of Niu Weiyuan, he was a rabbit waiting to be slaughtered, and he would never be able to earn his big bad wolf.

What can he do, he is also very helpless.

But before leaving, it was indeed that he did not inform everyone first.

Lu Li realized his fault and understood it. My sister rushed over only because she was worried about him.

It's just that he is also angry, and naturally it won't sound good when he comes out.

"How about yourself, when do you explain clearly to everyone every time you leave?" He was fierce, and suddenly got up from the bed and pushed Lu Nanqi away. "Every time you go out, never Never go where with us. It's always a mystery. Even we can't be sure. After you go out like this, you will be able to come back! You are always alone, do what you think of, never Discuss with us, what is a family, the family should share the joys and sorrows, what are you! You are like this, and what qualifications do you have to teach me."

Lu Nanqi was unsuspecting, being pushed so by him and staggering. After a few steps, his back slammed directly into Hoping's chest behind him.

"Heart." Hoping gave her a hand and held her back.

Du Bing stood beside them, and at a glance, it was as if Huo Ping was hugging her from behind, silently intimacy.

He narrowed his eyes, his eyes darkened slightly.

"So, I have no right to control you now?" Lu Nanqi sneered, but this time he was really angry.

"I don't need you to worry about it!" Lu Li roared.

Lu Nanqi was very angry and smiled, "Yeah, why should I care about you, whether you are dead or alive, that is all your business! I am a person who is nothing, how can I have any right to care about you! Only when the donkey kicked, will I worry about your comfort all day long!"

"Damn me!" She kicked angrily on the table next to her, then turned and left without looking back.

Lu Li hurriedly followed two steps, and subconsciously reached out to grab Lu Nanqi, but in the end he chose to stop.