Plans A-Z

Eloise

She was beautiful. 

She was captivating.

She was...Naomi?

And I had to show her around the school?

Half the boys in the school were probably in love with her. And the other half were probably skipping. 

No, I can regain control of this situation.  I scribbled down a note to pass to Jess, "Should we do Plan C?" We have a loooong list of plans, depending on how much silencing our opponent needs. Plan C, was for "formidable opponent". We know how to pass notes. Its something we do. Our flurry of passed notes looked something like this:

Me: I've got extra credit. Plan C?

 Jessalyn: Plan C? Hell no! Girlfriend, we only need plan P.

Lorde: She looks like a plan PA to me.

Kimmy: I think Jess is right, Plan P.

Plan P is where we threaten *ahem* speak firmly to her.

Plan PA requires: bribes, teachers, and editing skills. I'm NOT going to explain more. But, that keeps them quiet for a long time.

Plan C is the Chipotle burrito plan.

I really don't think plan P will work. There's only one way to change Jess, and Kimmy's minds. Lords will probably agree. 

Plan P is for "quiet mouse"

Me: I saw her eyeing Anok...

All three of them: WHAT! Plan C. Noooooo she doesn't !

Me: ...🙃

Anok is our nickname for Alixe. His last name is Keng. He's our brother from a different mother. A ok means "A okay". His initials are A K. Haha. But, as I like to say, he's not ok. Just kidding. He's like our... plan tester. I can't tell you the number of times laxative has gotten in his... burger, burrito, ice cream, salad, nachos... He's our booty call for all  our plans.

Plan C it is then. 

As I walked out of our meat locker of a school, Mrs. Grim, and the "New Girl", walked up to me.

"Eloise, this is Naomi, Naomi, this is Eloise."

Then, she walked away. WALKED AWAY! Mrs. Slowing left me alone with... HER!

I was about to say the normal pleasantries, when she spoke.

"I would say 'nice to meet you', but, it isn't really. Not when you were going to spike my burrito with laxative, and blackmail me." 

How did she know that? 

No one has figured out our codes yet. However simple they are. They've kept our plans going for more than 2 years now. How could she be the first?

So many questions, and so little answers.  

"Do you know how crazy you sound sweetie?"

"Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong." 

"Yes, it really does, because, who's going to believe you?"

"Your victims."

This, is about where I started to hyperventilate...

"They don't matter."

"Even though you and your little friends practically own the school, they can't deny about 50 students telling them the same thing."

"What do you want?"

She smiled. It was a odd thing. It was hypnotizing. Like a kiss in the dark, a rose on a dusty road a full moon at midnight.

"I have a deal. Go grab your leader, and fellow minions."

There was no way to get out of this.

"Fine, but, you're coming too."

She smiled again.

"Lead the way Rich Girl"

"Yes New Girl Naomi"

"They won't like that name."

"Who?"

There was silence for a few moments, before she replied,

"No one..."

"Shuuure sweetie"

A few minutes went by as I was walking towards the Chipotle we were going to meet up at, both of us drowning in our thoughts. Then, out of the blue, she spoke:

"Why?"

Assuming she's talking about me hanging out with the most popular girls at school...

"They're my only friends."

She seemed honestly surprised. I don't think she was expecting me to know what she was talking about. But, because me and my friends use as little words as possible to communicate, I've become an expert at remembering the last thing we were talking about, and putting it together with the one, or two words we say to each other.

"Maybe you would have more friends if you didn't blackmail them. "

"Ok mom, I didn't ask for a lecture."

She looked offended.

"Sorry."

I relented.

"Ok, I won't spike your burrito, if..."

"You WON'T do it anyways. You'll see."

What did this "person" have in mind now? 

------------

Hello all, I don't know where I'm going with this story, but I think its ok so far.

SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE AMAZING

Your friendly author,

G