Tour Life and Tylerets!!

Tyler's POV

I was woken up to Justin's strong arms wrapped around my waist and stomach. I tried to get up but couldn't. "Justin, let go" I said trying to move his hands. He pulled me back, holding my hands down. This really sucks. I kept on struggling until he said "stop moving and sleep or else". "Or else? Or else what?" I said as I kept trying to move. "Or else this"'he said tickling me. I started laughing hysterically. I hate being tickled. He put his legs around my legs, put my hands above my head and continue to tickle me, leaving me totally defenseless. "Ok, ok. Im gonna stay. I wont move, please stop!" I said between laughs. He stopped and laid down on me, still not letting me move. I looked at the time and saw it was 7:38 am. No wonder he wanted me to sleep.

~two hours later~
Justin's POV
I woke uo to find Tyler sleeping. Oh now she wants to sleep. I should let her sleep, but im bored so shes gonna have to wake up. I started poking her sides just for fun. She slightly giggle and started moving. I held her waist to prevent her from moving and started to tickle her alittle. "Hehe, stop it" she said laughing alittle. I continue tickling her until she finally got up."Justin, stop. Please!" She said grabbing my hands. "Okay, okay, ill get you later", i said kissing her cheek. "What!", she said. I just laughed and pulled her into a hug. "What do you want for breakfast" i asked her. "Ummmm surprise me", she said. I smirk and got up. I went to the small kitchen area and started cooking. It seems like only me and Tyler are the only ones up. I cooked bacon, eggs, toast, and sausage, her favorites. I left sine in the pans for everyone else and put the rest in plates for me and Tyler.
~A hour later~
Tyler's POV
We juat arrived in Atlanta. Im so excited but again really, really nervous. Justin is going to a meet and greet and he wants me to go with him. I dont really want to go, especially after what happen last night. We just got to the arena and girls and boys were lined up. "Hey Justin, im gonna go to the bathroom" i said. He nodded in responce. I went to the lady's room, did my business, washed my hands, and started to fix my hair. "Well isn't it the ugly whore."someone said. I turned around to see a group of girls. Maybe five to the most. "Who are you?",i asked facing them. "Oh you dont remember me. @Justin_mybaby1003." She said smirking. "Why" is all i could say. "Because hes mine. Your in my way. You dont belong with him. Like i said. Your just a charity case. Justin doesn't care about you. Nobody cares about you. Thats why your parents died isn't it.", she said pushing down. "Girls" she said before they came up and started to kick and hit me. After about 5 minutes they stopped. "Ha you stupid bitch. Your a worthless trash. " she said as they left, well except one. Im in alot of pain right now. "Hey, im sorry about her. She gets jealous alot. Im sorry i didn't help you. We couldn't be both down." She said helping me up. "Its ok. And dont apologize for her."I said looking at myself in the mirror. "Here", she said giving me wiping blood off me. "There, all good now" she said smiling. "Thank you for helping me. Whats your name", i asked. "Mia, im a Tyleret" she said. I looked at her veey confused. "Haha, Tylerets are what we call ourselves. Fans of yours." She said. "Your a fan of mines" i asked really surprised. "Ofcourse, your amazing" she said. All i did was hung her. I found my first fan. "Come with me" i said taking her hand. I took her back to the room and Justin was in and was immediately attacked by questions. "What happen? Oh my God, Tyler are you ok? Where were you? Who did this to you."everyone said at the same time. Juatin was the first to come to me looking at my bruises. "Babygirl, what happened", he looking at me with tears in his eyes. "A couple of girls attacked her. One of them was the girls was a Twitter hater @juatin_mybaby1003. Justin looked at me then at her then back at me." Who are you", he asked. "Mia Perez" she said getting excited a little bit. Justin just smiled at her. "Its nice to meet you Ms.Mia"he said. "Now you, lets get you cleaned up."he said pulling me across the room. After about 10 minutes he finish. I had some small cuts and a headache but ill be fine. "Why dont you stay in here while i do the meet and greet", he said picking me up and laying me down on a couch." But"i manage to say before he said "no buts, stay", he said looking at me sternly. "Can Mia, at least stay in here with me, please"i asked giving the puppy dog face. "Uggg, fine. Whats with you and the puppy face" he said. "Because it works all the time", i said. He was about to say something when acooter said "Justin, come on, it will be starting soon." Justin looked and me and mouthed "im gonna get you". I stuck my tongue out at him and waved bye-bye. As he left Mia, came and sat down next to me.
~4 hours later~
The meet and greet lasted for 3 hours. Me and mia been getting to know eachother. She has a tough life. Both her parents died and her brother is always gone. She said i helped her cope and everything. She said because of me, she didn't give up. Thats something special right there, something amazing. My first ever concert is tomorrow and i can't wait but again i can. Justin came back and we dropped Mia off at home. I gave her my number and told her to call me anytime she wanted. Justin did the same. We went to the hotel and prepared for the next night.

Im sorry for the last part. It sucks i know but its the best i got right now . Anyway, i hope you enjoy it.