*~ Chapter 5 - Celebration and Discovery ~*

Tanjiro Pov

We finally arrived to the village, the entrance looked great like always. 

The village was named Wisteria village, and it's entrance was that of a leafy hedge with wisterias  and a banner of a sort with a Wisteria flower in a lilac purple background. 

The minute me a Nezuko entered we were greeted by many bows and songs, offerings, and children. 

"We are glad you were able to come Tanjiro-sama, and Nezuko-sama." The village chief bowed.

We both bowed back and I said, "it's our pleasure."

The chief smiled, and gave us her offerings, it was a kimono and yukata with the same designs of white, with Wisteria at the end. Both me and Nezuko thanked the chief.

Soon all the children came over to us, the mothers tried to stopped them, but they all came anyway, scurrying, trying to get to their village gods.

One child gave me and Nezuko a Wisteria flower crown.

I smiled at the small child and said, " Thank you little one." 

I left to get ready for the traditional dance I present to the Village every celebration, it warms up the cold and icy village, and give them more fertile soil to plant crops, flowers, and more Wisteria trees. (Don't ask me how ✋💀)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rengoku Pov (Finally a different person)

Today I had a Mission in a village near Mt. sagiri.  Apparently there are two powerful demons there. Maybe Uppermoons? Who knows.

Back to the village, it is called... I believe.. the Wisteria village..?

I wonder what kind of demon would go in a village with the name Wisteria in it. How odd.

I am now in front of the Village entrance and it seems like a cold and icy village considering. The village entrance is that of a leafy hedge with wisteria and the banner - like thing being a wisteria in a lilac purple background. Beside the entrance are two large Wisteria trees. They look as if they have been there for hundreds maybe, thousands of years.

I enter the village to see, lanterns with the same Wisteria theme as the banner - like thing on the entrance.

Not only that but there were wisteria trees everywhere. Almost every person had a wisteria flower crown, and there where also wisterias in the houses of villagers.

And the villagers seemed to be celebrating something..? 

I decided to find out what they are celebrating.. and I ask a young lady with a Wisteria flower crown, " Hello, Ms. may I know what you are celebrating?" I say in my loud tone of voice. She smiled kindly at me saying, " You must be a visitor, you see we are celebrating the visit of our gods. These gods have been a blessing to us, they warm our village, give us fertile soil, and protect us with these flowers." 

"May I ask, were are your gods?" I ask her with a smile on my face. "One of our gods are currently with the children, the other is getting ready for his traditional dance that gives us warmth and much more." She answers.

I smile at her and bid her goodbye....