Chum Buds

You wake up to see Gura waiting for you sitting on the ground. "Good morning!" She said. "DId you sleep well?" "Yep" I quickly said. "Great! But what do we do now? Do I stay or do you want me to leave?" "You can stay, but I don't know how you're supposed to hide." "We could shop!" Gura said. "Ok, i'll try to figure out a way to sneak you out though." "Yay!" Ok, I figured it out, you need to put your feet in your hoodie, and duck your head down, i'll pick you up, and they'll think your a blanket or something." "Great thinking (Y/N)!" "Where do you want to shop, or do you want to change your mind." "Actually, we should go get food! I'm always hungry!" Gura said. "Ok, where you thinking?" "My favorite food is salmon, so we should get sushi!" "Ok, there's a sushi restaurant less than a mile away so we can go there." 

20 minutes later

"Ok i'll have the California Rolls." "And what would you like" "I'll have salmon." Gura said excitedly. 

20 more minutes later

"Wow that was filling." I said. "Yeah" Gura said. "We should head back now." I said. "Ok." Gura said. "Thanks for being my friend and letting me stay at your place." "No problem." I said. "I need a nickname for you. Ooooh! How about Chum Buds?" "Wow, thanks. Let's head home now"