"She looks like you, dear."

"I hope she has some magic in her that way I can teach her."

After several months, Sakura adapts to her new life, but she isn't given a name. Once she opens her eyes, she realizes that she can see sharper than in her previous life. She hears her parents then makes some cute sounds to get their attention.

"Hang on, sweetie. I'm coming." The mother comes in and sees her daughter's eyes are open. "Kurao! Come here! Quickly!" The golden-haired sky blue-eyed woman goes to the crib and picks up her daughter while heavy footsteps come running in to see what the problem is.

"What is it, Anna? What's wrong?" A man, with dark blue short hair and pale blue eyes, comes running in then sees his daughter's eyes. "She opened them!" The man exclaims joyfully while jumping up and down making their daughter giggle.

"Wow, my parents are pretty. Wait, my mom said I looked like my dad. I must be as pretty as he is." The small baby notices her father turn his head away but didn't dwell on it too much. The child has been babbling for a few minutes but suddenly says, "Mama. Dada." Anna and Kurao are shocked then turn to happiness as their baby says her first words.

"Our daughter said our names!! I will make a big feast to celebrate! Can you take care of her while I cook?" The golden-haired mother gives their daughter to the dark blue-haired father before she starts cooking.

While she is in the kitchen, Kurao makes big snowflakes with intricate designs. The baby giggles as she plays with the snowflake. "Cool! I wanna do that I wonder when I'll be able to do that."

"When you're old enough to walk."

"Ahh! Who's that?!" The baby jumps at the unexpected reply.

"It's your father."

"How are you able to talk to me in my head?"

"I'm a monster. Monsters can communicate to each other using their minds."

"What's a monster? Am I a monster?" The baby wonders if monster has a different meaning than in her previous world.

"Monster means someone who is physically different from a human. You are both human and monster."

"I hope I got the best of both worlds." The baby internally sighs. "Right now, I wanna enjoy my life as a baby."

"Before we eat, why do you know so many words?" The father asks while still making snowflakes.

The baby flinches but tells him the truth from the beginning to now. "I'm sorry if this is weird. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner and I'm sorry for anything you may have thought was inappropriate."

"Don't worry. I still love you." Kurao gives his daughter a kiss on the head then carries her to the dining table when his wife calls for them to come and eat.

"Love you too, dad."

Over the next year, the small child will talk to her dad through telepathy. She will tell him about her world and what she misses most from it. The baby will be sad she won't be able to paint or sketch until she got old enough. Kurao is sad he can't help his daughter. He gets an idea and explains everything to Anna.

"So, our daughter is a 'Unique'?" The golden-haired mother questions after her husband finishes explaining and nods. "Does she want anything?"