Chapter 1

George has become a youtuber and now has about 10,000 subscribers. George's friends are jealous of him, so George suggested they try starting a youtube channel. They declined though, seeing how the popularity of his was eating up their friendship day by day. He always bragged about his famous online friends to his irl friends.

They got into an argument and didn't talk for a month, and George didn't even try to talk to them, all caught up in his fame. Karl ended up making up on behalf of Elijah(the one who mainly caused trouble).

Later Karl and Elijah are getting lunch, Elijah is pretty quiet ever since the argument, and does not want to talk about it. They, mostly Karl since Elijah believed it was George's fault, tried making it upto George and convince him to share a dorm with them because they felt sad and missed talking to him

It's been a little while since George has quit doing youtube as of now, since the fame almost ruined his friendship with Elijah and Karl.

Clay, One of their dorm room neighbours, became their good friend, mostly Elijah and Karl's. George was still too caught up in partying with 'the boys'. At least he was still there in the evening.

Well, You might've asked 'Why don't they go to the party?'Basically Karl is the 'nerd kid that no one likes', which is so not true since clearly Elijah has a thing for him, anyway, so no one would want him in the party. Elijah was socially awkward and also didn't like crowds very much. Well he mainly wanted to stay to take care of Karl.

Karl, Elijah and Clay were playing Smash in Elijah and Karl's dorm room, when George burst through the door looking completely fucked up. His hair going everywhere and a sloppy looking smirk resting on his lips. Elijah sighed, sounding more like a scoff. He got up leaving the controller on the table. "You should go back to your dorm, Clay." Elijah said, walking towards the wobbly brunette. Clay gave a light nod before walking past them, waving a bye to Karl. Karl waved back then helped Elijah carry George to bed.