CHAPTER 8: Date... her?

Start from the beginning

I'm so jealous right now because I feel like I have a long distance relationship to Nezuko-chan, while these two are being so cute to each other, this is just the seventh day for Kanao-chan and day nine for Tanjirou's dare yet there's so many things have happened!!! Plus looking from Tanjirou, he's so blushing red in his cheeks. Finally, that's what I call romance

And that 'She's mine' thing, it's obvious, Tanjirou.

"MAOI DO YOU HAVE A COUGH, YOU'VE BEEN COUGHING FROM EARLIER!?" Inosuke asked Aoi-chan, 'Is he even concerned from his tone?' "Of course I am fine, why wouldn't I, besides....."

*click!

Aoi-chan took a pic of Tanjirou and Kanao-chan hugging each other like a couple while they are looking at the camera.

"A-Aoi-san, delete that!"

"No I won't."

"What's taking you all soooo longggggg??"

Sabito's POV

"What's taking you all soooo longggggg??" I came in to their classroom door because they're taking too much time! Makomo and the others might've been waiting for us in the cafeferia.

I saw Tanjirou holding Kanao-san 𝗌𝗈 tight in his chest, wow I never thought I'd see such a romantic scenery here and it's the first time I actually saw Tanjirou holding a girl tightly like that, well except if it's her sisters.

"You can cuddle later let's go now!" Genya butts in. "Oh yeah Tanjirou let's go, Nezuko-chan might've been waiting~' Zenitsu said while coming in our way, giggling weirdly.

Then finally they walked out of their classroom except for Tanjirou and Kanao-san, I guess they have to go by themselves or we'll need to wait them here?

Tanjirou's POV

Should I tell her I'm letting go now? I've never done this for the fifteen years of my life! My heart's beating fast, "MONJIRO JUST FOLLOW US IN THE CAFETERIA WHILE YOU TALK TO YOUR MANAO!" Inosuke shouted then left, So I just insist on telling her.

"Um Kanao I'm letting go now.." and I felt her little nod so I opened my arms for her to be free around it which she did too. After she have been free, her head's still down... "Ummm..." She's still quiet. So I just took her hand and we walked out of the classroom like nothing happened.

We already saw Nezuko, Makomo oh and wait with Muichirou-kun and Senjurou-kun?

"Onii-chaaaan what take you all so long!" Nezuko hugged me then Kanao lets go of my hand and goes with Aoi-san. I guess it's a great idea so that Nezuko won't tease me again but I felt sad for some reasons.

"So tell me whaaaat." I put my attention to Nezuko again then just told her to ask Zenitsu for it. "But, hmph nevermind! I'll ask Kanao-san better!" I stopped her by saying, "N-no better talk to Sabito." which she later respond a Yes! I don't think Kanao would've want to recall what happened earlier... and why Nezuko doesn't want to ask Zenitsu? That's fishy right there.

We get our lunch and ate them. I take a look at Nezuko, it seems like Sabito is telling her now with Makomo.

"Hi Tanjirou-san! It's been so long." A familiar voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned to look at the blonde hair with the long black hair one..

Senjurou and Muichirou!

"Yeah Tanjirou what's up?" Muichirou asks, "Weeeeee kinda heard you're already dating someone who is it?" Senjurou whispered to me, "But didn't Nezuko said it's Kanao-senpai?" Muichirou answering Senjurou's question.