the bonfire

you and rafe arrive at the bonfire, he pulls you in to kiss you before he runs off to his friends, you make your way over to your kiara and sarah. jj comes up to you all and offers you a drink, rafe is also drinking with his friends too but you turn down jjs offer because you knew you would have to be the one driving back home. "i'm okay jayge i have to drive after me and rafe home but thank u" you say, "come on live a little just a small drink won't hurt" jj replies. "no jj i'm sorry i can't", "okay then princess" he replies.

you and some of the other girls get into your bikinis as there is a hot tub near the bonfire, you change  into your white and yellow striped bikini and hop into the hot tub with the other girls. rafe and his friends make their way over as rafe wanted to check on you. him, kels and topper all come over and you get out the hot tub, you put your arms over his shoulders and you and rafes favourite song starts playing on the speakers.

he grabs ur waist as you start to dance and rafe catches kels starting at your butt whilst your dancing with rafe, rafe let's go off you "wait one second" he says to you whilst walking to to kels. "what u looking at huh" rafe shouts, "i'm sorry ur gf got a thicc-" rafe punches him before he could finish his scentence.

"it's on" kels shouts. everyone at the bonfire starts crowding around them saying "fight, fight, fight, fight" and all your tryna do is stop rafe. "RAFE, RAFE STOP" you yell whilst pulling his arm away from kels. bloods dripping down rafes face and kels has a split lip and a black eye.

you escort rafe out of the party and back into the car, "i'm sorry you had to see that (y/n)" he says to you whilst wiping the blood of his face with his shirt. "don't worry it's okay you were just tryna stick up for me" you reply. you start the car and make your way back to rafes house. "are you gonna stay overnight?" he asks, "only if u want me to". "of course i want u to" he says whilst u both get out the car.

you both walk inside and you grab the first aid kit and sit him down on the couch. you clean up the wounds on his face and put bandaids where he had cuts.
you make your way into rafes room and you both lie down on his bed. you start to fall asleep in his arms and he kisses u on the head and you both drift off to sleep.