【𝐇】𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Começar do início

You stepped back when you felt him tense in your action, as you huffed. "No need to tire yourself by using magic. If you want us to leave then we will... We'll be leaving now."

When you began to turn your heel, Ace stopped you and looked at you with a pleading look. "B-but [Na-..!" He took a stop when your cold glares pierced through him, causing him to flinch again and turned away. It was like you have seen his sins through his soul for Great Seven's sake!!

"I said... We are leaving. Have you not heard me?"

Ace stiffly shook his head and looked down with pursed lips. Turning back to Cater, you bowed after taking Ace's wrist and walked away with Deuce and Grim followed in tow silently. Not wanting to add fuel to the fire.

"I'm disappointed..." Grim muttered loudly while staring at the sulking Ace who looked like a child following right behind you, head slightly tilted down. Wrist still on your hold.

You sighed, nose flaring. "Let's solve this later. It's already past call time. The Headmaster would whip us if we cause troubles again." The other three gave you stiff nods when mentioning the Headmaster's special whip.

"Speaking of which, what's your class? You're first years, right?" Ace spoke rather quietly, getting slight better now after seeing your ice-cold eyes that traumatized him.

You looked back at him and thought for a moment before answering, "Ah, now that you've mentioned it. We're both in Class 1-A..."

Deuce's face brightened up, "Oh!! Then, we're in the same class. First period is all about Magical Alchemy..." He gave a smile whilst you nodded at him greatly. Also glad when they're in the same class as you and Grim who just began to cheer before going through the mirror with Deuce.

"I can't use magic. Am I gonna be okay...?"Ace mumbled out loud for you to hear and now your grip on his wrist tightened slightly. Not wanting to hurt Ace.

He glanced at you who just gave him a soft smile. "Aren't we both on the same boat?" You chuckled before walking back together for class.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

「FIRST PERIOD: Magical Alchemy」

When your group arrived at Alchemy class in time, only wearing your labcoat, you took a seat with Grim on your lap. While the Heartslabyul duo sat between you. Just you and Grim in the middle still waiting for the teacher.

Until a tall handsome man with split hair of black and white entered the classroom, luxuriously. Standing at the teacher's podium as his sharp eyes trailed to the students and landed on you and Grim. Black eyes examining your figure closely.

"I can see you're the new arrivals who will be joining my class today." He said before examining your [Hair color] hair with interest. Causing you to shift slightly under his gaze that held slight amusement, "What an unusual hair color. Not bad at all, I say. Make sure to take care of it daily..."

"My name is Divus Crewel and you'll shall refer to me as Crewel-sama, if you please..." Crewel stated earning a nod from your confused figure before the tall man went back on teaching today's lesson.

Crewel-sama? You thought, the word felt a bit strange in your mind and mouth. Shaking your head before writing notes and read the book you have for the lesson.

"I see... What is a fungi?" Deuce mumbled beside your left during writing as you spoke your eyes only kept focused on the notebook. "Fungi, are organisms that eats organic material..."

Deuce hummed at your response. "Hmm, I see. So You're that kind of type... What's the word call again? Sorry, I forgot." He mumbled disappointedly while he scratched his cheek.