꧁꧂

"So, explain to us how this fixes your karma again?" Peyton asked as her and Blake watched Brooke check herself out in the mirror, she was trying on a black lace tank top that looked a little like lingerie.

"I doesn't, but it's a total pick me up, don't you think?" Brooke asked still checking herself out. "Now you try this on." Brooke handed Peyton a leopard print tank top "and you try this on." Brooke smirked handing Blake a Royal blue silk blouse.

Peyton playfully swatted Brooke with the leopard tank top before walking into a dressing room with Blake following behind her going to the dressing room next to hers.

"Ah, now, the karma thing comes next." Brooke reassured the girls, "I figured out a master plan, if I can fix the damage I've done to certain peoples love lives maybe the universe will kick in and fix my love life."

"That's a pretty long list" Peyton chuckled.

"Yeah, Nathan and Haley are at the top of it, I screwed them over royally last night." Brooke winched. "Double karma points if I can undo that one."

Just as Brooke said that Peyton walked out of the dressing room.

"Fabulous!" Brooke exclaimed looking at the blonde "You know not everybody can pull off the skeazy in the jungle vibe, now I can fix you up too. Ok now Blake come out so I can see you." Brooke grinned as Blake came out.

"Oh Blake you look gorgoues!" Brooke exclaimed happy with the work she did on picking out shirts for both of the girls.

"Y'know I'm done with with the drama of dating, I just wanna have some fun." Peyton winded, Blake pointed at the girl and nodded her head in agreement.

"Then you'll be happy to know I got all three of us invited to a party at Duke tonight." Brooke smirked.

"So much for you changing your ways." Blake teased.

"What, you both promise to have fun and I promise to indulge in boys not booze" Brooke said "And now we all have something to wear." Brooke smirked.

"But Lizzy." Blake reminded Brooke.

"Don't worry I already talk to your aunt about it, she said she would have no problem with watching her." Brooke smirked. 

Brooke always seemed to have an answer for everything when she had her mind set on something and tonight it was my sure her best friends had the time of their lives.

꧁꧂

Later that night the girls arrived at the party in Duke College.

"We're young, we're fine. Let's do some damage." Brooke smirked at her two best friends as she walked into the party with Blake and Peyton behind her.

"While supplies last." A College girl said offering the girls drinks.

"No thanks, designated driver." Brooke declined walking away from the girl with Blake and Peyton still right behind her.

"Too desperate." Brooke looked at a boy "Too geeky." Brooke looked at another "Hello, abercrombie" Brooke smiled at the final boy she laid eyes on before walking toward him.