Chapter 3

𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑀𝑐𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 || 𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑎𝑠 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 1 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 4𝐶𝑟𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢

𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 1 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 4
𝐶𝑟𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢

"Hey can we catch a ride with you to Nathan's party later?" Brooke asked Peyton gesturing towards her and Blake.

"I didn't think you two were going, I figured you'd be telling Blake to hide out in Lucas's backseat again." Peyton teased her best friends.

"i'm not going either way I have to take care of Lizzy." Blake told the two as she watched the basketball team warm up.

"Ask your aunt to watch lizzy." Brooke told Blake and then turned her attention toward Peyton "and you're just jealous."

"No." Peyton dismissed.

"What, I could see it you're both so broody you could brood together." Brooke teased Peyton trying to get a reaction out of her, Blake just frowned at the thought of one of her best friends and the boy she liked together.

'𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝑺𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉, 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅. 𝑵𝒐𝒘, 𝑻𝒊𝒎 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒙𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏. 𝑶𝒉 𝒐𝒉! 𝑨 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒕.' the Male announcer said which caused Blake to stop her cheer and yell out "go Lucas!"

꧁꧂

"so what's this party I heard Brooke talking about?" Blake's aunt Casey asked.

"it's a party Nathans throwing Brooke wanted me to go but I told her that I was just going to be here with Lizzy." Blake answered while putting a blanket on her sleeping daughter.

"Blake I get that your a mom, and you became a mom very young but you shouldn't not wanna have fun you could've asked me to watch her, well I mean I can still watch her now I bet the party still going on." Casey told her niece.