Huh?

(Disclaimer: Smut, Name-calling, Gag, Bondage)

     Biden was nervous but in a good way. His one and only soon-to-be true love was standing right in front of him...He gulped. His face got warm. An uncomfortable type of warm. Trump was standing in the doorway. (I think he locked the restroom door...) Biden thinks to himself. (Did he? Should I ask him?) As Biden opened his mouth the blond man in front of him unzipped his pants leaving nothing on him but his undergarments. This made Biden red. Before Biden said anything, Trump shut him up by commanding Biden to do what he says. Biden quickly agreed not knowing what he was getting himself into. Trump reached into his backpack, pulling out a sort of...gag? (Oh no...) Biden thought. Trump then took out a rope and one, plain blindfold. He tied the blindfold around Biden's eyes and the rope to his arms. He waited to put the gag in. Biden panicked not knowing what was happening.

    "Hmm..." Trump pondered, "Should I put the gag in? Should I make you...suck it?" He said. Biden knew what was going to happen. He worried. Was he going to be able to get through the torture to pleasure his one and only? "Yeah...I'll do that. I want you, to suck my cock. Do what I say for you are nothing compared to me. I'm your new master and you will follow my orders. Do what I say, and I'll make sure you get a nice treat. Don't disobey me now..." Trump said in this sort of tone that made Biden think to himself about how it ended up like this. Trump looked at Biden waiting for something to happen. Trump sighed heavily. He pulled Biden's head down to his member, only for Biden to be pushed down onto it. Biden gagged at the man's member being pushed further into his throat. Biden moaned. Pre-cum leaked from his cock as he deep-throated the other man's member. Biden bobbed his head at a rhythmic pace. Trump moaned in pleasure.

    Trump violently threw the man off his member, only to thrust deep into Biden's throat. Biden gaged and moaned. Trump felt the vibration of the moan on his cock. This made the blond man moan loud.  Biden blushed hard at this. He was finally giving someone pleasure. Biden was going to go insane at this rate. The moans and thrusts were too much for the man. Trump finally let Biden off his member. Biden was gasping for air as the blond man took off the blindfold on Biden's eyes. Trump took out a condom as well as lube. (Oh no...) Biden thought as the man slipped the condom onto his member. (I-I didn't realize how big he was...but it's kinda hot...) He thought. Trump forcefully sat Biden onto the seat by them. He lifted the small man's legs onto his shoulders...