Chapter 11 Infinity Fortress

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I woke hours later my body still heavy from the number of drugs Kokushibou had given me. I try to talk to the demon but he had little interest in talking with me. The drugs were slowly wearing off but I knew that I was no match to fight this demon if he was the number one ranked upper moon. My plan was to sneak away whenever I had regained enough mobility to move again.

"so what does Muzan want with me?" I asked the increasing annoyed Kokushibou again

"As I said before I don't know" he answered angrily

I let out a sigh before falling back onto the tatami floor. My body was laid across the floor like a starfish.

"I am so bored can we do something" I whined

The veins in Kokushibou's forehead were popping out. He grind his teeth trying to hold back whatever mean remark he was about to say.

"If you keep acting like a child I will discipline you like one," he said

"What are you going to ground me" I taunted him

"No I am going to pull you over my lap and spank your bare ass," he said

My throat went dry and my heart stopped. The sound of his voice made me know that he was not joking. I had tested his patients all day and he was about to snap.

"Oh what nothing to say now," he said with a sly smirk

He was testing me to see if I didn't take him seriously but I wouldn't fall for it. I knew one more wrong word and I would be across his lap in a heartbeat. A small smile stayed on Kokushibou's face as he knew he had won against me.

Luckily I wasn't left alone with him long as a woman enter the room. As soon as she entered Kokushibou got on his knees bowing to the woman. She wore a black kimono with a flower print on it. She was tall with pale skin, red eyes, and black hair but what really stood out about her was the dark aura coming off her. I had only felt this aura once on the mount where I fought Mai. This was not a woman it was Muzan the creator of all demons. I narrowed my eyes at the man as he looked down at me.

"What do you want with me?" I asked

"That is none of your concern," Muzan said

He kneeled beside me grabbing onto my arm. His touch was cold making a shiver go up to my spine. I try to pull away but the drugs made me too weak to fight. That didn't stop me from trying though as I kept pulling to leave his grasp. I felt something pierce my skin stopping my struggling. Muzan had stabbed me with a needle drawing out my blood into the tube.

Once he was done he let my arm go and I pulled it to my body protectively. The glares I was giving Muzan seem to not bother him. He just stood up turning his attention to Kokushibou who was still kneeling on the ground.