[] Chapter One []

⚠️GORE WARNING!⚠️
(If you do not like gore, or are sensitive to gore PLEASE SKIP THE FLASHBACK!!)

[] Flashback []

3 years ago..
I look down at my hands. Blood. For a moment I stand in confusion, but as I look around, I realize what I've done. There my parents are. Laying on the ground, covered in their own blood. Your mom's face was all messed up, one of her eyes dangling from it's socket. Her mouth was hung open in a scream of terror, cut short by the knife stabbed in her back. Her legs looked broken, they weren't where they were supposed to be anymore.
As for your father, his eyes were rolled to the back of his head with an axe shoved in his skull, the blood draining down his face. He was missing an arm. I looked around, and I see it. I step back in horror. My father's arm was not even an arm anymore. The skin was peeled away, revealing muscle and skin tissue. Fingers were scattered on the ground. I glance back down at your hands, hoping this was all a dream. No, my hands were still covered with the blood of my parents.
I hear the sounds of sirens and my head jerks up. I knew I had to get out of here. I can't be seen like this. I can't go to jail. What kind of life would that be?
I turn, making sure I didn't have anything with me. I yank the knife and axe out of my parents so they can't use the weapons to find my fingerprints and track me down. They'll never find them. I can't let them. I place them in a garbage bag I found, and tossed it over my shoulder. The sirens are getting closer.
I have to leave now. Or it will be too late.
I start running. Tears form in my eyes and I can't stop them. I still can't wrap my brain around what I had just done. What was wrong with me?

[] Present time []
I jerk upwards. My face was drenched in sweat. I rub my head, groaning. I've had the same dreaded nightmare for as long as I can remember. Why can't I just forget what happened? I laugh at myself. That's impossible. You can't forget killing someone. It's always lodged in your brain and you'll carry it like a burden for the rest of your life. I sigh, sitting on the edge of my bed. At this point I realize that I'm shaking. I shake my head, trying to clear my thoughts. I stand, and then glance over to my dresser. There lay the purple uniform and security hat that I had been given yesterday when I applied for the night-guard job at Freddy's.
You stare at it for a while before grabbing your day clothes and enter the bathroom to take a shower. As I turn the water on, the sound of the water running makes me feel calmer, as if it's draining all the guilt and weight away and I can finally breathe.
Once I am finished showering, I dry my H/L (hair length) H/C (hair color) and comb it out. I get dressed and proceed to do everything that one could possibly do to get ready for the day. Tonight was my first night working at Freddy's, and I was not about to be fired like the other 13 billion times. Freddy's had been the only place that agreed to hire me, so I can't lose this one. Otherwise I might not get another job again.
I had never been good at working. I always got distracted. Either there was a sound buzzing in the background, or the clicking of my co-workers keyboards. I always ended up turning in my work late, eventually ending in getting fired. I look at myself sternly in the mirror. My E/C (eye color) eyes glowed fiercely. I needed to get my act together. I have to be a better person now. After what I did.. I can't afford to be reckless anymore.

Michael Afton X Female Reader - Dead Love?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara