ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ༞ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ

Start from the beginning

     "Maybe that's because, I'm not Randy."

     The calm voice transitioned into a sneering exclaim, and Sidney's face fell pale.

     "S- So, then, who are you?" She stuttered, suddenly frozen in her stance.

     "The question is not who I am. It's where I am."

     "Where are you?"

     "Your front porch."

     Sidney gulps, finally pulling out of her shocked trance and pushing herself over to the window next to the front door. "Why would you be calling from my front porch?"

     "Well, that's the original part."

     Sidney's eyes squinted. The yard was illuminated by a singular street light. Her eyes adjusted to the dark scenery, but she couldn't quite make out the entirety of the porch.

     Sidney huffed, slowly reaching her hand out for the deadbolt on the door. "Oh, yeah? Well, I call your bluff." She snipped. Her hand drew the chain out, unlocking the contraption.

     Pulling the door open, she stepped out onto the porch. Her hands trailed along the railing, as her eyes squinted forward, begging for a sign of movement. "So, where are you?"

     "Right here." The voice scowled in a hushed tone.

     But Sidney looked around, still unfazed. "Huh. Can you see me right now?" She asked, stopping still.

     "Uh huh."

     Sidney pressed her finger to her nose, pretending to pick. "Yeah. What am I doing?" No answer. "What am I doing?" She repeated herself, this time louder, as if someone was actually hiding in the bushes, watching her.

     She laughed, dropping her hand back to the side and starting to head back inside her home. "Nice try, Randy. Tell Kim to hurry. Bye, now."

     "If you hang up on me, you'll die, just like your mother!"

     A gasp let out from Sidney's now frozen lips. She couldn't move, nor speak. She was in utter shock.

     "Do you want to die, Sidney? Your mother sure didn't." He continued, knowing that he was rattling her.

     She finally geared the courage to say something back. "Fuck you, you creep!" She yelped, her thumb smashing the end call button. She darted back through her front door, slamming it shut behind her.

     She huffed, staring at the door for a minute before the closet flung open.

     Sidney whipped around to reveal a tall, monster-like figure. His pale face stretched with its mouth pulling downwards, as if yelling. His eyes locked in a sad, grim look. A mask. She's startled, but her instincts tell her to move.

     The masked man, of course, was quicker though. He re-aimed his punch, hitting her in the gut, which sent her flying on her back.

     She groaned, her head hitting the door. Gulping big, she swung her legs, tripping the ghastly figure over.

     The man fell to the floor, but quickly sat up and climbed on top of the girl. Sidney squirmed from under the figure, twisting and turning while his legs held her down on either side.