dinner crashers p1

Start from the beginning

"I'm bac- oh you're still changing?"

Naruto almost dropped his boxers jumping when Kurama appeared and spoke out of behind him.

"Kurama- what the hell!!?" He screeched loudly, turning around at the speed of light.

"Where have you bee- oh.." He stopped mid sentence seeing the redhead and his cheeks flushed, whether from the sight or the fact that he was still naked he didn't know.

"I.."

Kurama casually fixed the sleeves of their hanfu. "I thought red was a little too much for a first impression so I decided to go with black instead"
Instead of the one they normally wore, Kurama had a black hanfu on with only the sash tied around their waist and the upper garment being a bright red color, as for the robe and the jacket they were black with deep crimson decorations on the ends.
  And opposed to how they normally tied their hair, Kurama had it up tied in a elegant bun with two black hair sticks, which were connected by exactly nine red ribbons...or were those chains..naruto didn't have enough braincells to tell at the moment.

  "You..you look..g-great" he finally managed out through a whisper.
  "I uh..I like your hair" he added softly.

"I know naruto, I can see clearly see that you like it" Kurama said with a hint of playfulness.

"Huh..?"

"You're naked"

.

..

...

"KURAMA !!" naruto screeched once again embarrassed "get out!!"

The redhead give him a look before shrugging and leaving the room "you do realize I've seen you naked many times right?" They called out behind their back and naruto just stuck his tongue at them.

___________
___________

Naruto came out of his room all dress up with a grin.

"I'm ready !" He called out.

"Finally" Kurama approached him, brushing some of his hair back with a thoughtful expression oblivious to the way Naruto flushed.
"One more minute and I would've came to drag you out, we're almost late
Naruto's eyes widened dramatically and he took a quick look at the ticking clock. 

12 minutes left.

"Oh..well we might as well get going" he started "but before.." His expression took a turn and became worried.

"Dear inari-sama..yes naruto we went over everything yesterday" Kurama sighed, shaking their head.

 "We met at Omatsuri village last year and you asked me on a date, on our date night you had to go look for your sensei to warn him that you won't be in the inn for a while, we found him in a bar and he got drink for us so we decided to stay" naruto nodded his head, looking more at ease. "Then we saw each other a few more times before you had to leave with your mentor" Kurama finished and the blonde took over.
"After I came back to konoha, the festival of spring was held and you came so we met again and I offered you to stay with me for a while and you accepted." He finished with a grin.
"Sounds about right..you humans are stupid enough to believe it" the redhead nodded with a small smirk, ignoring naruto offended gasp.
   "H- never mind, we still have other things we didn't go over"
Kurama pointed at the clock "7 minutes left" they urged and the blonde messed with his hair in silent nervousness.
"Umm okay..okay" he breathed in "everything is going to be fine, we can still communicate from within the seal." He nodded.