-𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝑇𝑊𝑂-

𝙝𝙞𝙢 ✞

Chase: you went on a fucking date with him?!
i show her the message and her face went to confuse to shocked.
Charli: ch-ase I swear It was not a date! I went out with him just for eating an ice cream nothing more, I didn't know he liked me!
Chase: of course he like you Charli! He kissed you at this performance what do you think?!
Charli: but it was not a date for me, I was just being nice, you know I would never do this!
Chase: it's what I said he will do everything to ruine our relationship !
Charli: Chase calm down it's not what happened-
Chase: so tell me the truth Charli?!
Charli: when you leave this morning we talked a little bit and he asked me out for a date and then I told him that I was taken so he said just as friends i really don't wanted to go but I don't wanted to be rude so I said yes but I swear this means nothing for me.
Chase: ...
Charli: please believe me chase i love just you, he means nothing to me he's nothing, it's none else than you.
Chase: I need to go..
I take my bag.
Charli: Chase.
i leave

𝙝𝙚𝙧

That's just great, I'm too nice with people that I Forgot myself sometimes, it's jus messed up I should've declined his offer.
Dixie: CHARLI DINNER.
i sight and went downstairs.
I sat a the table and eat without saying anything.

dixie: so was the sex good?
She smirk but I don't look up from my plate.
Charli: umh..
dixie: what? Was it bad? He hurts you? h-
Charli: no i hurt him.
Dixie: are you that bad-
Charli: no dixie it's not about sex!
dixie: so tell me what's happened.
I sight, she's my best friend I can tell her anything.
Charli: you remember Dylan?
I finally look up.
Dixie: yeah.
Charli: welll he asked me in a date, I said no because I'm taken and then he asked just to go eat and ice cream as friends, I don't wanted but I don't wanted to say no so I said yes.
Dixie: ok...
Charli: when I came back chase asked me massive questions and we had a little fight but then we end up having umh.. you know.
Dixie: sex?
Charli: yeah, after I went shower and when I came out of the bathroom he was on my phone and Dylan texted me these messages.
i show her my phone.
Dixie: ouch.
Charli: and then we fight again and he left.
dixie: so this Dylan ruined your relationship ?
Charli: well kinda, I don't know what to do dixie, I told him that I love just him and I don't care about Dylan he's nothing for me but chase didn't believe me.
Dixie: you should fight, even if it's hurt you gonna fight for your love, if you really love chase you won't give up and you will fight until the end.
i smile and nod.
Charli: you're right, thanks dix.

✰✰✰

the next day I'm at my locker with Madi and I told her what's happened.
Madi: this dick ruined your relationship ?!
Dylan: hey char.
i roll my eyes and close my locker and leave with Madi.
madi: this bitch.
She mumbled.

We go in English class and sat on our desk, we're waiting for the teacher when my eyes catch chase sitting on the desk next to us with his friends, a girl come up to him and sit on his lap but he pull her off, I smile a little.
Madi: wow you really did changed him, he have never been more loyal than with you.
I smile even more and look at her.
Charli: yeah.

after this class I leave and saw again chase with his friends at the lockers, I remember what dixie said and I walk up to him.
Charli: hi, can we talk?
he don't say anything.
Charli: please?
Rylan: don't be a dick chase.
We went in an empty classroom.
Charli: i know you're mad at me but you have to believe me, I love just you and none else or I wouldn't be dating you.
Chase: I'm not mad at you, I'm just upset.
Charli: i know, I should've declined his offer..
Chase: I'm not upset about you, it's Dylan I don't want to deal with him.
Charli: you don't have to I just won't talk to him again.
Chase: no I will talk to him.
Charli: Chase no.
Chase: I won't do anything don't worry.
he walk to the door.
Charli: Chase.
Chase: what?
I walk up to him and put my hands round his neck.
Charli: i love you.
Chase: I love you too.
i kiss him and kissed back and grab my waist.
Charli: don't do anything stupid.
Chase: I won't.
He smile and leave

𝙃𝙞𝙢
Chase: hey it's you Dylan?
Dylan: yes what do you want?
Chase: listen to me, you will leave my girlfriend alone ok? She's not into you and she will never fall for you.
he laught.
Dylan: it's what you think.
Chase: don't fucking play with me! I'm serious, you're not even his type.
Dylan: so her type is dark hair with rings, who wear nail polish and and a fuck boy who don't love her?
I push him against the locker.
Chase: you don't know what you're talking about, I do love her! I know her more than anyone, so don't try to get with her because she's not like every other girls, I don't think you would like to mess up with me.
Dylan: she gonna be mine.
i lift my hand to push him in the face but I'm stopped by someone screaming "CHASE DON'T!"
I turn around and see Charli running towards us.
Charli: you said you won't do anything stupid.
And fuck I can't disappoint her.
I let him go and she take my hand.
Chase: don't approach her again.
I said walking away with Charli.
Charli: you really had to mess up with this dick?!
Chase: he provoked me.

𝙝𝙚𝙧
I just finished dance and I was drinking my water when Dylan went up to me.
Dylan: hey char.
Charli: what do you want Dylan? What chase said wasn't enough for you?
Dylan: wait you don't think you won't fall for me?
I laught.
Charli: i will NEVER fall for you, dickhead.
Dylan: but let's try we would be c-
Charli: you don't understand ?? I don't like you and I will never, heard me ? N-E-V-E-R.
Charli: never talk to me again.

a/n: well Dylan is annoying asf 🙄

Nothing rlly interesting to say today :D

kisses elle <3

words count: 1136