I exhale slowly. "Yeah. He came over. Something about avoiding coffee. I can't imagine why." I roll my eyes to the sound of Harry's laugh. "We talked over how I came to be addicted to Warren then applied it to our relationship. He thinks I was able to stagger how quickly I became addicted to you because I was aware of it. Like a slow trickle or something." I shrug. "He said he's waiting until my hormones calm down before we dive into the whole suicide thing. But he thinks we can be done by the time the baby arrives, and that's what's important, right?"

"Absolutely. We'll get there. Just like I told you." Harry nudges my foot under the table and taps the laptop. "Any luck today?"

I shake my head. "No. I found one that was really good, but the kitchen was shitty."

"We can rip it out for a new one, you know."

"But that defies the point of spending a dumb amount of money on a house."

"So spend less and we'll remodel."

"It's not a freaking Lego house, honey. You can't just waltz in and change shit up."

He grins and closes the laptop. "I'm a Styles. Of course I can."

I roll my eyes when he leans forward over the table. "You can't just go throwing your name around. That's absolutely doing an Aaron."

"Except I do it with finesse and stunning British charm, so I beat Aaron hands down."

I eye him curiously. "British charm. That's what you call it."

"Are you doubting my charm, Olivia?"

"Doubting, questioning, disbelieving..."

He walks around the table and rests one hand on the back of my chair. My stomach flutters with excitement when he leans over me, his face hovering inches above mine.

"Do you need reminding?"

I run my thumb down his jaw. "Charm is for pussies. I prefer the alpha thing you had going on before."

"Before?" His eyebrows shoot up and he leans down a little farther.

"Yes. Before you went all whipped on me."

No sooner are the words out of my mouth than he has me against the wall, my hands pinned above my head and his hips holding mine.

"What was that?" he murmurs huskily.

"Smooth." I laugh, staring into his dark eyes. "Looks like you've still got it in you somewhere."

His lips twitch on one side. "Are you asking to be reminded, baby girl?"

"Asking... Begging... Is there a difference?"

He lowers his mouth to mine, his kiss testing and gentle, similar to the way it was when he kissed me for the first time. "How are you feeling?" he whispers against me.

I flex my hips against him in answer and he growls low. He kisses me again, this time more forceful and intense, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth.

I melt against him, submitting to the way he takes control instantly. He grips my wrists in one hand and slides the other up beneath my shirt. His fingers travel up my back, hot and rough, and circle around to my front.

He cups my braless breast and flicks my nipple with his thumb. I gasp into his mouth, my back arching into him. He does the same to the other and another sound leaves my mouth, one slightly pained, and he pauses.

"You won't break me," I say, kissing him. "Besides..."

"You like it," he whispers huskily. "I know. C'mere."