"I'm amazed of how many nut jobs come this school every year, do they put all the looney kids in my class on purpose?" she says, nut jobs huh so this normal for her, they all start to freak out more saying things like "scold us more" "cuss us out" "do it so we don't miss behave" they all sound crazy, I hear ichika say something about his sister and homeroom which makes me wonder why he seems so upset "so the conversation about how you speak to your instructor sink in yet" she says cracking her knuckles "well chifuyu i-" he says, panicking before he could finish his sentence she slams his head on his desk "ms. Orimura right?" she says "yes ms. Orimura" he repeats

All the girls except for a few started talking about him being ms. Orimura's sibling "that's enough! Your syllabus for the next six months begins with memorizing all data concerning the I.S, after that practical training where you'll have two weeks to master the basic maneuvers, so have you got that!? Even if you don't say yes ma'am!" she says, all of us except ichika say yes ma'am 'seems he's not the biggest fan of his sister?' I thought.

"Now as I'm sure your all aware I.S actually stand for infinite stratos it's a multi form suit originally developed in japan, when it was first conceived ten years ago it was originally designed be used in outer space but however those plans are currently on hold due to the Alaska treaty I.S it is also prohibited from being used by the military, therefore it's used only for competitions and sporting events and our I.S academy is the only institution in the world established for the objective of training pilots, students from all around come to this school where young people from a multitude of countries come to live, work and study side by side everyday as they hone and perfect their piloting skills, so starting today let's all study hard over the next three years." ms. Yamada tells everyone all of us yelling yes back this is gonna be a strange school year.

Time skip- after class

All the girls were sitting outside the classroom I'm assuming watching us, I walk over to ichika's desk to introduce myself and ask if we could be friends "hello mr. Orimura" I say he looks at me shocked I guess he didn't hear me come over "oh hello you must be the other male I.S user........um....please don't take offense to this but your kind of pretty for a guy" He says confused, which kinda shocked me 'he thinks I look pretty well that's a first I wasn't expecting to be called pretty, I mean I don't even think I look handsome let alone pretty' I think to myself slightly hurt "I honestly don't know what to say to that, I've never been called pretty before.....but then again I've never been called handsome either" I ask, he then starts to panic a little "s-sorry...i didn't mean to offend you.....l-let's start over..uh.. I'm ichika orimura and I'm the first male to use and I.S, it's nice to meet you" he says all panicky, I ease up a bit and smile "w-well my name is y/n l/n I'm the second male I.S user and I have to admit that I was pretty excited when they told me there was another male I.S user before me I'm looking forward to getting to know you better mr. Orimura" I say, he smiles scratching the back of his head.

"Oh you don't have to call me mr. Orimura you can just call me ichika" he says and I nod "okay then you can just call me y/n" I tell him, he nods us both smiling "seems you made friends with ichika, see your already making friend I told you it wouldn't be bad, am i right or am i right?" I hear my friend say patting my back with a smug smile on her face make blush a bit out of embarrassment "oh the is alicen shield but you can just call her alic if you want, she is my childhood best friend" I tell him and they shake hands "it's nice to meet you" ichika says all the girls were still talking about us which kinda made the silence awkward until some girl with brown hair walked up to ichika "can we talk for a minute?" she asks him, he nods "sorry I'll see you two later" he says and walks off with the girl