I gathered the parchment I had on my lap and lightly smacked her arm with it, causing her to recoil jokingly. "Ouch, what was that for?"

"Not having your own life for me to make jokes about."

———

"Ew, don't drip on the parchment," I chuckled, pushing the paper closer to Theo.

A bead of sweat had slipped down the bridge of his nose and off the tip, onto the paper. He still had a mass of sweat around his forehead and accumulating on his chest, soaking through his shirt. He smelled pretty bad too, but he was lucky he was good looking. Even sweated out and oily.

"Told you," Daphne chimed in.

"There's no way I'm gonna be able to retain any of this," Theo looked up and down the worksheets, "I'm too tired. And practice resumes in, like, seven minutes."

"That's what I said," I glared at him, knowing it was a bad idea.

"For once, you were right. Wanna just do a rapid review?"

"Doesn't work like that. Unless you can happen to point at the shape of and name constellations of the night sky at three in afternoon without even a page for reference?"

He shrugged. "I'm screwed then."

"Don't worry about it, Theo. Kinda pissed off you had me come for nothing but we can reschedule a study session."

"I won't have time though, with quidditch and—"

"We'll make time. Before class, during mealtimes, whenever."

He grinned at me, a boyishly handsome one that tugged up into a more malicious smirk. He inched closer to me on the bench, causing me to scoot back parallel to how fast he was moving.

"Theo... what are you doing..."

Without warning, he flung his arms around me in a giant bear hug, his long limbs wrapping around me and rubbing up against my body. He was sweaty and gross, and despite my shrieks of disgust, he only further rubbed up to annoy me.

"Ew, Theo!" I whined, "get off!"

"No can do. I show my appreciation through hugs. Sweaty, sticky ones," he tortured me some more before I finally pushed him off.

"I prefer the ones after you've showered and put cologne on," I preened myself, feeling gross after the contact. I felt like I was going to puke if I hadn't got him off right then.

I took my wand out of my bag and performed a quick cleansing spell to rid myself of any sweat or smell he rubbed on me. I then pointed it at him and did the same charm quickly. He instantly looked (and smelled) a lot cleaner, which surprisingly he looked upset about.

"Hey, that was my manly musk!"

"Remind me to do that first thing when you come to us, next time."

"It's no use since I'm just going to do it again once practice is over," he smirked.

"What's going on here?" I heard the voice of Draco prompt us, all of our heads turning to look at him.

He looked like Theo had a moment ago, the difference being that when it was Draco, it somehow was attractive. His hair, damp with sweat, clung to the front of his forehead and when he brushed it to the side with his fingers, the glisten of his platinum locks had my eyes glued to it.

His hair was always so well kept that I hardly ever got to see it messed up. Even in past quidditch games, I never took note of how he looked since I wasn't really interested. Now, I wondered how I was ever able to ignore it.