Antonio x Reader

I survived another match. It was incredibly hard this time. I don't exactly know what I was expecting but it wasn't that. It was kind of distracting though, since Antonio was the hunter this time. There's just something about him I like a lot and I feel bad whenever my team beats him in a match. He's obviously been practicing a lot though, he's been getting better. When I was decoding, I kept fucking up because I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I know its wrong as a survivor to have feelings for the hunter but I can't help it. Everything about that man is just so pretty. His long hair is what I love most abt his appearance. its so long and silky and shiny, I want to play with it so bad.
"Hey, are you feeling alright? You seem kind of distracted.." asked Demi. Demi is one of my closest friends but even she doesn't know how I feel about antonio.
"Yeah, I'm alright. Sorry I guess I'm just day dreaming." If she knew how I felt, she would tell everyone.
"Ah okay. Where are you headed to? Would you like a drink?"
"No thanks. I think I'm just gonna head to the library for a bit. I'm just tired and need to get my mind off things so I'm just gonna borrow a book." As I head to the library, Demi just shakes her head. I go in and see a lot of different people, more than usual. I don't know what kind of book I'm looking for, I just want something to keep my mind occupated while I have nothing else to do right now. I wander around the library and see a Music section filled with music books all around. Antonio plays the violin, if I try to learn, maybe we'll have something in common to talk about together? I check out a couple of violin music books and head out in a rush to learn to play. Even though my head was down, I could see long shiny healthy black hair touching the floor.
"Violin worksheets? I didn't know you played."
Holy shit, its antonio.
"uhm, I don't really, I just wanted to learn to get closer to someone.." My face felt extremely hot and I just stood there awkwardly. Even though my head was still down from embarrassment, I could hear his cute giggle and my face went hot. He could tell I was embarrassed because I was just standing there stupidly.
"Wanting to get closer to someone, huh? who else plays the violin here besides me?" He giggled even more. He pulls my hand and pretty much drags me into his room. I was starting to feel bad because this was all happening because of me. I didn't want to let go though because I could feel his soft hair touch my arm as he was holding my hand. This was in fact one of the best things thats ever happened to me.
"Would you like me to help teach you?" I didn't say anything. I was in shock. He sat us both down on his bed.
"uh sure." I could barely talk and my face was still facing down from embarrassment because of earlier. He definitely knows now that I want to be closer with him. I feel a cold hand touch my warm face telling me to look at him. He looks straight into my eyes and my face gets even hotter and redder. He has such an innocent look on his face, and his skin look so soft, I've never seen it this close in person.
"Antonio.."
"Yes?"
Its incredibly hard to put my thoughts into words right now. I don't say anything and look down and just start playing with his hair that was touching my lap. He touches my cheek again, this time keeping it there so I can't just look down again.
"You are truly such a beautiful girl." My body has chills and goes limp. I relax my whole body and close my eyes and thats when Antonio presses his lips against mine. He has feelings for me too? I can barely move and feel extremely vulnerable right now. I put my hands on his chest, tugging his shirt, while kissing him back passionately. It made him giggle because he knew he was in control now. He could do anything he wants to me and I wouldn't even care.
"Can I do something?" Antonio asked me. My face is all red and im breathing heavily. I nod my head yes, letting him know whatever he does to me is okay. He lifts my shirt up and I moan a little bit but not too loud where anyone could hear. I'm laying on my back with my hands laying on my collar bone so Antonio has enough room to do whatever he wants with my body. While feeling my breasts and licking them, his hands start to explore my body more. I hold on to his long hair while he plays with me. Its so incredibly soft. He tells me, almost demanding me, to spread my legs and I do as he says. I'll do anything he wants me to do. I start to breath heavier and heavier as he feels his way down my torso and in between my legs. He slides off my skirt and same with my panties. I get incredibly embarrassed and just look away and he slips a finger in, back in forth, back in forth. I try to stay quiet but I just can't. He giggles at how embarrassed I am and I kinda like it. He's obviously enjoying this which makes me happy. The finger inside of me though is making me want to scream in pleasure. I don't even know how much more I can take and we're just getting started. He takes his finger out and starts unzipping his pants. As happy as I am about all of this, I was not expecting anything to go this way today. He picks me up and holds me so that my chin is on his shoulder and my arms are around Antonio's back. He holds my hips and guides me where I need to place myself on him. I slowly slide down onto him while moaning into his ear because it feels so good.
"Antonio..~"
He groans and because I moan his name, he goes even faster. I start panting and whimpering into his ear which only turns him on even more. I kiss him while he goes even faster and deeper into me making it hard to keep our lips touching. Whatever this feeling is, I can't get enough of it. I need more and more. I'm desperate for him and I want it to be obvious. I tug on his shirt and moan loudly.
"Antonio please never stop." My eyes are rolling at the back of my head and my whole body feels numb.
"mm anything for you." he smirks and takes me off of him making us switch positions. I lay on the bed, face in his pillow, ass in the air, while Antonio is behind me. His pillow smells just like him. I love his scent so much.. At this point, I'm seriously just a drooling mess that he owns. If anyone saw me like this besides Antonio, I would never show myself to anyone ever again. Hes the only person I would want to see me like this. Antonio is grunting louder and louder and going even faster and faster. Fuck, this hurts so good. My hands are holding onto the bed sheets and as they do, Antonio grabs my hand. God, he's so cute. There is no one else in this world I'd rather do this with. He's going so fast, I have to cover my mouth so no one can hear me. But as soon as I do, he pulls my hand away and says,
"Don't cover your sweet moans, I want people to know that you're mine." I melt and my whole body shivers. And at that, He finally pulls out and cums. My entire body falls and I'm in pure love with this man. We both collapse on the bed breathing so heavily, my body exposed. He covers my used body up with a blanket and says,
"You did so well, beautiful."
and lays next to me in a cuddling position. I face his chest and smile and say "I love you, Antonio."
"I love you too, Babe." ❤