4 months

Four months ago I lost my dad and my best friend. My other best friend Iann is ignoring me. I'm frozen in the snow but life keeps going on. I dropped out of high school and ski moved in with me and my mom. I turn 17 tomorrow and my dad won't be there. That shit hurts but I'm emotionally drained and I need rest. I lay in bed and scroll on ig.

Skimasktheslumpgod:home is were u r my luv🥰Comments disabled Yasmin:MOM!!!  I yelled out to my mom who was downstairs with her friend

Comments disabled
Yasmin:MOM!!! I yelled out to my mom who was downstairs with her friend.
Ally:YEA?!! I didn't feel like yelling so I went downstairs by her.
Yasmin:what's for dinner? She has been making us dinner the past week and it's nice to see her do something that makes her happy. She loves cooking.
Ally:I made your dad's favorite it's almost done.
Yasmin:k me and ski are gonna watch a movie.
Ally:alright I'll text u when it's done. I went upstairs and layed in my bed with ski. I layed my head in his chest and we put on lilo and stitch.
Yasmin:ski I gotta tell u something. We weren't officially dating but we did have sex a few times and my period it's almost 4 days late and I see myself gaining weight kinda.
Ski:yea ma?
Yasmin:I think I'm pregnant. He frozen for almost a whole minute.
Ski:I gotta go. Wtf is he doing.
Yasmin:oh un are you coming back?
Ski:idk bye. He almost ran out. I sat in my room all alone I sat  and thought about how I may be pregnant only almost five months after my father died. And the dad dosent wat anything to do with it. I freak out and start screaming. My mom rushes up to my room to ask whats wrong. I dont say anything I just stare at her. The dark circles around her eyes her tear stained face. She had lost four babies to miscarriages. I just started screaming again. This cant be real this cant be my life right now. She just sat next to me and hugged me. 

yasmin:I want dad back. I managed to whisper. I stopped screaming but tears kept falling from my eyes. 

ally:me to but hes with us always I promise you. She rsted her head on me.

yasmin:I need to take a pregnacy test. Shes boutta kill me.

ally:YOU NEEDA WHAT?! 

yasmin:I'll just text iann. I got out my phone and went into my bathroom and locked the door. Iann texted back right away hes on his way. I locked the door and sat on the floor. I put on some makeup and waited for Iann.

ally:sO YOUR TELLING ME IVE BEEN TRUSTING YOU AND YOU OUT HERE GETTING PREGNANT WITH SOME FUCK OFF WITH NO REAL JOB WITH FACE TATS ALL OVER HIM? ! Iann texted me he was outside so I ran downstairs as fast as I could with my mom still yelling.

ally:SKI DONT WANT ANY BABIES HE ALREADY HAS ONE HE NEVER SEES YOUR GONNA BE STUCK WIH A BABY THAT HAS NO FATHER!!!!  HE has what? I ignored what she said and ran to ianns car. 

iann:whats up.

yasmin:So much shit I might be pregnant and my mom is pissed at me and pissed at ski and i'm pissed that my dad cant come back to life but I look kinda ho today ANDDDDD the worst part of it all ski already has a kid apperantly. 

iann:shit well we can back to me and trips place but uzi's there with J.T and idk if you feel like seeing people. 

yasmin:I havent seen uzi in a while so i'll go I dont feel like seing my mom. We pulled up to walgreens and bought a pregnacy test,press on nails(cus i dont feell like going to get my nails done),hellaaaaaa snacks,and ice tea 🥰. And iann bought me flowers and like 3 teddy bears. When we got to his house I went right up to his room and went to his bathroom to take the test. I layed in his bed and kept trying to call ski he wouldnt answer tho. I eventully fell asleep and woke up to iann laying next to me. I got up and went to check the test. MY heart fell to the floor. 

yasmin:holy shit IANN!! He got up and ran to the bathroom. 

iann:you are? His jaw dropped. 

yasmin:and ski wont answer. For some reason I felt calm. Iann hugged me and told me he was here for me. 

iann:fuck ski ik hes the dad but hes not good enough for you or your baby. He was hugging me from behind and rubbing my stomach. My phone went off it was a text from tay.

yasmin:can u read me the text pls itd prolly my mom. 

iann:no its tay she said happy early birthday shes flying here rn and shell be here tomorrow to see you when you turn 16. Oh shit. Iann is only 17 and trippie is 20 so trippie is like his leagal gaurdian or whatver. 

yasmin:can we go outisde? He pulled away from me and stopped rubbing my stomach. He said yea then we went in his backyard. We played with his dog by the pool and it was pretty fun. We took some pictures and trip made us some food. 

yasmin:you guys are so nice i love youallll. We were all sitting around their dinner table thats outside. 

trip:ily to yas and your welcome over whenever as long as your mom is ok with it. Oh shit my mom has been blowing up my phone and I needa call her. 

iann:yea we love you yas. I finshed eating and talked with them for a while. After I got tired me and iann went up to his room. I got ready for bed then posted on ig.

 I got ready for bed then posted on ig

                       YAZZZZZ_H1gg1ns:@IannDior taking good care of me Still missing u dad<333

Comments dissabled