002

002

She didn't hesitate to exchange kisses with him, after all, she's pro at things like this.

Seduction.

Men are easy to get — with that pretty face, soft voice, seductive body, and mesmerizing smile, she could get all the boys kneeling on her and Sanzu is no exception.

She felt his hand trailed off on her neck, tilting it sideways to have more access to her sweet lips.

"Damn," Sanzu cursed. "Let's continue this somewhere else..."

"Alright..." She whispered, quietly tapping the off-button of the microphone on her earrings.

"What is it?" Sanzu eyed her suspiciously.

"My earrings are heavy," She pouted, entering Sanzu's arms. "Let's go?"

The man nodded, giving his members a one-last-proud look before storming out of the club with the woman in his arms. The sweet vanilla scent of her invaded his nose — and that was the most addicting smell ever.

"This is my car," He pointed at the luxurious red car. Opening the backseat for Sadé, the woman had to swallow her saliva twice before entering the backseat. There's no going back, huh?

Sanzu followed her inside — “C'mere, sit on my lap, pretty lady."

"The name's Alex." She lied sweetly, positioning herself on Sanzu's lap.

"Alex," he repeated breathily. "That's a pretty name."

"Thanks," she leaned closer, wrapping her arms around his shoulder before diving in to start another kissing session.

Sanzu responded quickly — the way he kiss her is something. It was aggressive and needy, of course, Sadé could feel something growing between her as she's sitting on his lap.

"Hmm..." She moaned, feeling his roaming hands on her curves. Her hands became busy removing his tie.

"Sanzu, right?" She made sure to not make it suspicious.

"Yeah..." He was busy trailing kisses on her neck down to her shoulder until the strap of her dress fell.

"Sanzu.." She called. "Fuck me."

Sanzu stared at her for a while before licking his lower lips — obviously got more turned on by her words. He nodded with a smirk, and then let out a proud smile. "I'll really fuck you, hard."

And then everything went well like her plan, she made a hot-steamy love with him inside his car. She made sure that Sanzu won't forget about her or what happened to them.

"This is where you live?" Sanzu rose his eyebrow upon seeing a simple small apartment.

This is her home whenever she's on a mission in deceiving someone.

"Yeah..." She whispered. "Wanna go inside?"

Sanzu chuckled, caressing her cheeks softly. "As much as I want to be with you, I have some plans ahead."

Her expression dropped. "So it is a goodbye then?"

"A goodbye," He trailed off. "But we will be seeing each other soon."

"W-what do you mean by that?" Does stuttering sound normal?

"You think I'd let go of you easily?" Sanzu smirked in victory, handing her a card. "Here. I'll call you if we can see each other again."

She bit her lips. "S-so, can I call you?"

His eyes stared softly at her, he couldn't help but play with the tip of her hair. "Of course, anytime."

"Anytime." She nodded. "I'll see you then."

"Good night, Alex."

"Good night." She leaned towards him and kissed his cheek before going outside his car. He rolled the window down and Sadé waved her hand with a soft smile plastered on her lips.

"Go inside now," he ordered.

"Bye!" She waved, happily running inside her apartment.

As soon as she heard Sanzu's car storming out, she turned on the button on her earrings and then threw herself on her bed before muttering, "Mission success."

&&&