Is this Important?

Adri walked into the restaurant she knew in this town. She heard the stupid bell and turned around to see Mia right behind along with Terian and Darke.Lucy was there too along with Serana and Frendo.

 “How are we going to pay?” Mia asked as Frendo hugged her leg.

 “I have money!” Lucy said happily. Adri sat down at a table and waited. She didn’t want to listen or talk right now.
  “What type of food do they have here!” Frendo asked looking up at Lucy.

  “Why don’t you use this to see.” Mia said handing him a menu and sitting down at the table.

  “Hey Adri.” Serana was next to Adri. “You okay?”  

  “Of course.” Adri said looking out the window as the rest started talking and having fun.

   “Hey, Adri.” Lucy was talking to her. Adri looked at her. “What are you going to eat?” Lucy asked waiting for her to take a menu. Adri sighed and looked at the menu. She wasn’t sure what to eat.

   “Adri will have this.” Terian said pointing to something on the menu but holding it away so Adri couldn’t see.

   “Okay then.” Lucy said. Adri put the menu down not sure whether to trust Terian on this one.

   “I’ll have this!” Mia squealed holding her menu so everyone could see what she was pointing at. Adri looked back out the window. This was a little too noisy for her.

   “Adri stop staring out the window and join the living.” Terian commanded.

   “That’s a funny thing to say.” Frendo laughed. Terian shrugged with a smile.

   “Well you know.”

   “Could you shut up please?”Adri asked with a blank expression.

   “Why would we do that?” Terian asked.

   “You’re too loud.” Adri sighed. Terian laughed and Adri glared back at her.

   “Adri you were really scary earlier.” Mia said making the conversation drop. Mia looked around. “What? She was.”

   “No need to bring that up.” Adri said spotting the waiter with an order. He came up to the table and dropped off food.

    “This is yours.” Terian handed Adri a plate. Adri looked at the food. It was fish. She happily took a bite.

     “So where have you been Terian?” Mia asked.

     “You know here and there.” Terian answered. Adri knew that there was something important Terian wasn’t telling them but she decided she would let it slide since she gave her fish.

     Adri stood when she finished her meal.

    “Were you going, Adri? No one else is done yet.” Terian asked looking at her.

    “I need to get away from you noisy people.” Adri explained. “You’re giving me a headache.” This made Mia laugh.

    “Okay but if you don’t come back I’m going to send a search party out for you.” Terian said also laughing.

    “I’ll see you at the guild.” Adri nodded ignoring her sarcasm as always. She left the restaurant and headed for the forest. How could things go back to normal this quickly? It seemed insane but Adri didn’t it any other way. She was happy Terian was here. She wasn’t sure what could have happened if she had actually died. Adri stopped as she ran into something, or rather someone.

      “Hey.” A tall boy with messy brown hair was looking down at her. Adri shrugged. She didn’t mean to but whatever. She started to walk away.

      “What are you doing that’s not how you act when you run into someone.” The boy said with a sigh. “Don’t you know anything girl?”
      Adri stopped and looked at him. He seemed familiar. Had she spoke with him before?

    “Oh so shorty is going to apologize?” The boy asked. “I’m waiting.” He bent down to her height.

     “Who are you?” Adri asked not changing her expression as he jumped back shocked.

    “I was waiting for an apology.” He said sitting down. “I won’t answer you until then.” He crossed his arms like a spoiled brat. Adri looked at him and cocked her head. She walked up to him and put her hand on his neck and lifted him up against a building. Well as high she could lift him he was taller than her.

    “Who are you? Before I don’t care anymore.” Adri said looking up at him.

    “Dirk.” The boy answered. Adri raised an eyebrow she had never seen him before then why did he seem familiar? She shrugged and dropped him. She put her hands in her pockets and started walking away.

    “You sure are rude, Adri.” Dirk said standing up. Adri snapped around.

    “How did you know my name?” She asked. Dirk looked at her and grinned.

    “That will remain my little secret, Shorty.” He put his hands behind his head. “So where is Serana?”

    “None of your business, creep.” Adri said turning back and walking away.

     “Or Terian?” Dirk said with a laugh. Adri looked at him. Who was he?

    “What do you want?” Adri asked.

    “You want to know? Then come with me?” He said laughing and walking away. Adri sighed she wasn’t sure but followed him down the streets.