life's a bitch ain't it?

okay ppl im back srry u dont apparantly like my story but my stories get better as they go on so XD and shit. -deathz-

                                                                              kuroka

        Okay gym class girl, it's okay just breathe just search for your clothes that the bitch took and you'll be fine. God i'm going to murder someone, this is my last class. Okay this is what happened like five minutes ago.

"Krystal you are soo going down you self righteous bitch." I growled.

"Yeah right I am the queen of volleyball here newbie, or didn't you here?"

"Oh i didn't hear about that but i sure did hear about you fucking the entire football team in one year. I mean seriously can't you controll the natural sluttyness you have or something????" I say and the rest of the girls laugh at Krystal, but too bad for her the gym teacher is out of hearing range. Lucky me.

"Really cause it looks like you like KuroRan." she says.

"Oh and didnt you ask him out this morning and he totally turned you down?" i smile.

"Dear god this has never happened to me before, why now?" I say in a sarcastically innocent tone.

She blinks her eyes in shock apparently no one bothered to tell her faries aren't real, dumbass bitch.

"You're dead." that's all she said.

"Alright ladies, time to play some volleyball. Krystal and Kuroka you will be the team captains, pick your team." the gym teacher instructs.

We get away from each other and we start choosing, me first of course, so i choose the most atheletic looking girls. As soon as i choose the first girl she smiles and i know i did something very wrong. I'm guessing krystal thinks shes bad. The girl i picked is looking at the ground bored when i ask her in a whisper who should i pick, since she will know who the good players are.

'Pick Anastasia she's good.' she whispers.

"Anastasia you're on my team." i say.

"Alright i've been wanting to kick the bitch's ass for a while now but she always picks me, so thanks." she says.

"Welcome, i wanna kick her ass too." i say.

after we finish choosing teams we set up on either side of the net. it's my turn to surve and i smile, i throw it up and i hit it over the net with a practiced ease. They react and send it flying back over toward us; the first girl i picked hits the ball at such a speed the other team didn't even blink before it was on the ground. everyone turns to stare at her but me because i know who she is, my sister Kasou. She walks over to me and gives me a high-five. Then she swings her head around to look at Krystal.

"THAT is how we play volleyball." And out of the blue, Salei is next to us giving Krystal a grin.

                                                                        Krystal

       My god i swear they're evil, those smiles they give, they make me feel like im dying except for the little ring-leader Kuroka, hers makes me feel like a child which is worse.

Gawd I hate those bitches, the only reason I was flirting with the guy was because I wanted to get my ex jealous. I'll probably have to talk to them later and eplain it, but i really just like messing with people.

                                                                         Kuroka

And here we are where i left off, okay she stole my clothes because i kicked her out of her domain......yeah this is bad. I've already sent my sisters looking for my clothes outside of the lockerroom. I check in all of the lockers, and on top of them too, with the help of the mighty stool. When my sisters come bursting in the door with my clothes in tow, i grab them, whisper thanks, change, and we head out to our rusty piece of junk car.

Next day....Saturday...

                                                                    Kuroka

My phone starts buzzing.."Kuroka?" I hear in a hoarse whisper..

"Yes, wait is that you KuroRan?" i answer groggerly, because of the fact of it being 2 in the morning

"Yeah, umm i'm in a fix, someone kiddnapped me but well they weren't smart enough to take away my phone, can you come get me?"

"Yeah, do you know what kind of vehichle your in? Or where your going?"

"The guy that took me said something about a Cospel Inn, or something when he tied me up which by the way it was very hard to dial your number, not to mention to talk...."

"Yadda yadda yadda, i'll handel it, after i get dressed."

I race to the Inn on the other side of the town with my sisters, after they are told what was going on, we jump out the car when a dude grabs Salei. We start to go towards her but she mouths that she will handle it. So we seach for KuroRan, the next door is 311 and we find KuroRan....eating ice-cream, what the hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please comment i need to know how to make it better!

Thx -deathz-

ps. to the right is a pic of Salei

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 07, 2011 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dusklightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें