"Oh no don't worry about it, I love kids." Haley reassured the girl smiling.

"Oh that's good because that means we're gonna be great friends." Blake smiled causing the girl to laugh at her cheeriness.

꧁꧂

Once Blake picked up Lizzy and dropped off Haley she went over to Peytons to get ready for the basketball appreciation party thing Dan Scott was hosting.

"Haven't you heard Goth is the new geek." Brooke lightly scoffed tossing Peyton a red lip gloss. "Tonight's gonna be killer you and Nathan, Blake and Lucas, an open bar." Brooke smirked as she put on a pair of earrings.

"There is no me and Nathan or Blake and Lucas for that matter." Peyton stated putting on the lip gloss.

"There could be a me and Lucas though." Blake said as she was putting Lizzy's shoes on. Blake was the first one ready for the party because Brooke sat with Blake's three year old while the girl got dressed and did her make up.

"You know Nathan's loving the idea that you're coming tonight." Brooke smirked at Peyton.

"How do you know that?" Peyton asked.

"Cause he told her he's still hot for you." Blake stated, pick up her daughter and walking over to Peyton and Brooke who were at the blondes dresser.

"He was actually very sweet about it." Brooke said taking her lip gloss back from Peyton.

"Nathan Scott?" Peyton questioned.

"You know you two are meant to be together." Brooke smirked.

"That's a scary thought." Peyton mumbled causing Blake to snicker to her daughter.

(Blake and Lizzy's outfits)

꧁꧂

Once Blake, Lizzy, Brooke, and Peyton arrived at the party at the Scott house everyone went into the backyard where they meet Blakes aunt Casey and so Dan Scott could say his speech.

"Spirit. The vital principle and animating force within every human being, of course with some of you spirit simply means alcoholic beverages." Dan began causing Casey to roll her eyes.

"You know that man looks like he has a punchable face." Casey whispered to her niece making snort.

"Believe me I know." Blake whispered back smirking. The two ended up ignoring the rest of Dan's speech and just continued talking.

As Blake looked away from her aunt for a second Lucas caught her eye, the girl couldn't help but stare at his features and how good he looked in a suit.

"Is that the boy that Brooke says is perfect for you?" Casey asked as she watched her niece look at him, Blake snapped out of her almost trance and turned her attention to her aunt.

"Yeah." Blake mumbled with a small blush on her cheeks.

"Go for it, he's a good looking kid." Casey encouraged her niece as she took Lizzy from niece's arms realizing the speech is over. "Also just have fun I'll take Lizzy, i'm gonna go home soon anyways I just came for the free food." Casey smirked kissing her nieces head before walking into the house with Lizzy on her hip.

꧁꧂

Later into the party Blakes aunt left with Lizzy while all The teenagers hung out in the backyard.

"Listen up, everybody!" Brooke yelled getting everybody's attention. "It's time to play truth or dare or maybe just dare, because nobody really tells The truth anymore. Let's see Theresa." Brooke sad turning her attention to the brunette in a black dress "I dare you.. to go pinch Whitey's ass." Brooke smirked making everybody laugh except for Blake who was giving her friend a concerning look.

"Be right back." Theresa said walking away to find Whitey.

"Let's see.. Peyton." Brooke turned her attention to the blonde.

"Brooke come on." Peyton mumbled looking at her and then Blake.

"I dare you to show us how you really feel, kiss Lucas." Brooke said. Blake looked at Peyton with a pleading face so she wouldn't kiss him. Peyton looked at Blake for a second but then turned her attention to Lucas and brought his face to hers and kissed him. Blakes heart broke, her jaw clenched. and eyes watered at the sight of her best friend kissing the guy she liked. Peyton pulled away from the kiss and walked away. Lucas looked at Blake for a second seeing small tears fall down her cheeks but turned his attention back to Peyton and followed her to see where she was going.

"She likes him." Brooke told Blake. "I'm sorry, but I need you to know that she likes him." The Davis girl frowned at her friends expression.

"Whatever." Blake mumbled wiping the small tears off her cheek walking away going inside the Scott's house. She ended up going to the bar tender lady to get her mind off of everything.. and let's just say it did.

꧁꧂

"Lucas." Blake giggled grabbing the boy who was leaving by the arm.

"Come Blake not right now." Lucas said in an upset tone as he lightly pulled his arm away and walked out of the house causing Blake to frown and turn around and see Jake.

"Jake.." Blake slurred getting the boy's attention as he was about to leave. "Jake, jake, jake".

"Blake are you drunk?" Jake asked as he put his jacket on.

"Maybe a little." Blake laughed only to feel tears pick her eyes once again. "Why do the guys I like never go for me, they always go for Peyton I mean she knew I liked Lucas and she kissed him anyways" Blake's voice cracked but thankfully no tears came out, Jake just frowned pulling the girl into a hug.

"Hey, hey it's ok." Jake shushed rubbing the girls back as she buried her face into his chest. "Listen why don't I take you home?" Jake asked putting his finger under the girls chin making him look at her.

"No thanks, I know you have to get home to your daughter." Blake looked into the boys eyes giving him a sad smile whispering the daughter part because no one knew he had a kid except for her and Coach Whitey.

꧁꧂

After Jake left Blake stumbled to Nathan's room seeing Brooke passed out on his bed. Blake decided to lay next to her, the girl ended up falling asleep quickly due to the amount of alcohol she drank.

Authors note -
This chapter is officially edited and Blake isn't crying anymore🙈