heylo

Hiii, welcome to myyy fridge.

As the description says, I was very bored therefore I decided to do this and just have fun. ya know what I'm saying?

Let's just get on with this just like the vogue dude that makes so smooth transitions.

How to do this (incase yall didn't know already):

-I will ask you 73 very random, as random as possible qué jons and you will answer. e z p z

[get it...ea(e)sy(z)  pea(p)sy(z)]

^that looked like a math formula, sorry

ps: be positive please bc I dont wanna feel bad reading the comments, thanq in advance.

OKAY ENOUGH CHIT CHATTING ☝🏼

* * *

Q1: how are you? rate your day from 1-10, 10 being very bad

Q2: how old are you?

Q3: who was (or is? idk english) your first moot here?

Q4: and do you still talk with them? or still follow eachother? whichever

Q5: what do you think is the most over used phrase at the moment?

Q6: which one of your parents do you have a better relationship with?

Q7: favorite character from the movie "oceans 8?" if you havent watched it, go watch it and then come back to answer bc that movie is amazing.

Q8: a fictional character you'd like to spend a day with? just having fun no dirty thoughts 🤨

Q9: i almost forgot the most important question, do you guys know who lauren is ( LaurenSoGolden )?

Q12: what is a movie you can watch over and over again?

Q13: what is your favorite disney/pixar/dreamworks etc.. track of all time?

Q14: team iron-man or team cap?

Q15: team batman or team superman?

Q16: ONLY speaking from the movies, do you think harley is better off without the joker?

Q17: tell me a lie about yourself?

Q18: team taylor or team kanye?

Q19: which "whimpy kid" series is your favorite?

Q20: longest friendship you've had?

Q21: favorite late night show and host?

Q22: favorite birthday year?

Q23: one of the best advices you've received?

Q24: cats or dogs?
(I know this is controversial and maybe even more controversial than the team taylor or kanye but oh well)

Q25: what's your religion? cuz im curious

Q26: favorite cartoon you watched growing up?

Q27: favorite winx club season? and favorite Winx fairy? and if u didnt watch winx club, then what's your favorite channel you grew up watching?

Q28: I like doing this or that so, europe or america?

Q29: do you judge a book by its cover? I mean like an actual reading book.

Q30: biggest pet peeve?

Q31: did tiktok actually teach you stuff or do you just say that to make your self feel better and productive?

Q32: thoughts on illuminate and the theories surrounding it?

Q33: do you guys think Michael Jackson, marilyn monroe, princess Diana and others death were planned?

Q34: do we all love LaurenSoGolden here??

Q37: what's something about earth and mother nature that makes you the happiest?
[e.g: the smell of wet soil, windy weather, snow, the sea...]

Q38: what book made you get into reading?

Q39: Is home for you a place or a feeling? Describe that place or describe that feeling.

Q40: guilty pleasure?

Q41: thoughts on straight Harry fanfiction? most importantly duplicity (I hope i don't start a war)

Q42: do you think character and personality play an important role in physical appearance?

Q43: let's laugh a little, tell me the most stupidest joke that made you laugh?

Q44: Out of the negative emotions of greed, anger, jealousy and hate, which one would you say affects you the most?

Q45: what do you think about Hailey and Justin's marriage?

Q46: what do you think about Hailey beiber in general? not only her life with Justin.

Q47: what do you think about Justin in general?

Q48: what's your lane as an ot5? (not gonna say ot4 bc thats somethingi can not stand)

Q49: what's your hair color rn?

Q50: what's your race?

Q51: you know how alot of people say they met great friends through the 1d fandom, I wanna know who that is and tag them if they're here on wattpad.
(I got a girlfriend and a bsf sunflouvol28 !!! one lucky mf i am)

Q52: when you're on a plane, do you choose beef or chicken?

Q53: what country's culture do you like at the moment?

Q54: thoughts on Mulan the live action? mainly thoughts on china bc they're killing millions of uygur Muslims in concentration camps :)

Q55: 3 YouTubers you grew up watching?

Q56: do you guys watch animal documentary?

Q57: favorite prank trend of all time?
(mine is the clowns lol)

Q58: when did you realize that they're was other celebrities in the "bad blood" mv?

Q59: are you guys weird, are you guys a weirdo? do you guys not fit in and don't want to fit in? do you guys know the epic highs and lows of whatever football?

Q60: 12 questions more to go, are you guys having fun?

Q61: hoping you guys have tiktok and know the directioner tiktok stans, who's your favorite stan account?

Q62: how many languages can you speak?

Q63: what's your life motto?

Q64: which years fashion trends do you love the most?

Q65: which Harry styles song do YOU think is the most vulnerable?

Q66: what's your go to peice of clothing?

Q67: are we all gay for zendaya?

Q68: describe yourself with 3 or if you want, with 5 words?

Q69: 34+35? thoughts on a threesome?

Q70: what's one thing that you think SHOULD be normalized?

Q71: what's one thing that you think SHOULDNT be normalized?

Q72: who are your top 5 most listened artists on spotify?

Q73: and last but not least, have you ever m@sturbat3d with a peach before :)?

* * *

omg I finally finished it😭 I started struggling after qué jon #60 but I made it!!!!

it was fun, hope u had fun<3

73 questionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara