Sophisticated soiree.

Comenzar desde el principio

CHUCKS POV----

I sit at the table peonies in hand waiting for her to arrive then I raise my hand to check my watch I see her waltzing in through the glass doors carrying a couple of chanel bags . She looked breath-taking. " Hi baby" she sang as she leaned in for a soft lingering kiss " Hey" I smirked as I wiped a little lipstick off my lips. "Are those for me?" she said eyeing the peonies. I nodded. "aww thank-you you shouldn't have you don't need to keep buying me flowers you know" She muttered with a smile as She sat in her seat propping the flowers on the table before taking my hand in hers and giving my fingers a slight rub with her thumb . " But I want to to just to show you how much I love you" I smiled softly giving her hand a tight squeeze " I love you too chuck bass" she beamed giving me another sweet kiss.

BLAIRS POV ----
After lunch chuck dropped me off at bendells to meet Serena and we chose an amazing red dress which hugged my figure. We arrived back at the apartment at around 4 leaving me 2 hours to get ready before chuck arrived.

At around 5:55 heard the happy chime of the elevator followed by slow footsteps "Chuck?" I questioned as I put on my earrings in the mirror he wasn't supposed to be here for another 5 minutes . Presuming he never heard me I carried on until I heard a voice that didn't belong to him "Well hello there" I heard a slimy voice snicker I quickly swivelled around to see Chuck's smarmy uncle jack leaned against the doorway "jack!" I gasped clutching my chest " what do you want ?" I questioned skeptically.
"You" he replied with a evil grin across his lips. "huh -well you aren't going to get me" I scoffed quickly backing away as he stepped closer " come on , you were all for it a couple months ago, what's changed? " he breathed getting way too close "the situation" I snapped getting a little scared as he placed his hand on my arm I slapped it away. "get off me" I almost shouted only for him to get even closer. He placed his lips on my neck and I tried to push him off but he was too strong "stop" I wept "please jack stop, stop" I said now sobbing "STOP" I tried shoving him once again he was still at my neck when I saw chuck rush in "chuck" I screamed relieved to see him chuck rushed to the wall where he was harassing me and knocked jack spark out. I ran to him and began sobbing louder into his shirt as his arms wrapped tight around me " I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" he whispered tears running down his own face as he dialled 911 I was so relieved to be in chucks arms I never let go til at least a half hour later after the police escorted jack out. when I finally calmed down to look at him he kissed my forehead his cheeks still wet. "this is my fault" he cried "it's nobody's fault chuck" I assured him " I'm just glad you showed up I tried to get him off me but I couldn't " I whispered nuzzling my face into his shirt once again.

We came to an agreement to go to the party for a few minutes then come home and have a small private celebration even though neither of us really felt like celebrating. We spent the whole night after the party in each other's arms at the empire as chuck said "I'm sorry" over 100 times even though it really wasn't his fault. We must have fell asleep at some point because I woke up the next morning fully dressed with chucks arm around my waist and the other holding my hand in an awkward position. I tried to turn around gently to face him but he began to stir. "um- hello beautiful" he whispered groggily as he began to open his brown eyes . " Hey" I sang softly kissing his lips "what's happening with jack?" I muttered as I rubbed his below "Blair that is none of your concern and besides we don't find out his sentence until june" He said as he returned the kiss. "mm- why so long?" I queried "I don't know but in the mean time he will remain behind bars" he said softly as he rubbed my cheek slowly. "so- where do you want to go for the summer?" He asked eyes shining bright as a smile spread across his lips.

"Well Italy is amazing in the summer" I smiled enthusiastically as we sat up on the bed.
"How about Paris? The city of love and your favourite one at that." chuck exclaimed as a toothy grin smeared across his face "Perfect!" I clapped.
"Have that new maid pack your clothes I'll get the jet ready we will leave later today" He said giving me a peck on the lips. " I'll need to supervise her so I must be going. meet me at my place. I love you chuck" I exclaimed as I got up off the the bed and gave him a goodbye kiss. "I love you too Blair" he smiled softly still lying on the bed. I blowed him a kiss as I walked out of the bedroom and headed for the elevator.

Chuck arrived around 1:30 to pick me up . " you ready?" He asked as he glided into my bedroom. "almost" I replied as I stuffed one last shoe into one of six Louis Vuitton suitcases which were on the bed zipping it up. " I'll just get the doorman to bring down my luggage and we're good to go!" I mumbled smoothing the creases on my ivory pen skirt. Then he came behind me and snaked his arms around my waist while he kissed my cheek. " today I was passing by a certain store and I bought something." he whispered reaching in his pocket and he pulled out a Cartier box and opened it to reveal an amazing diamond tennis necklace " I - I don't know what to say it's um - beautiful" I exclaimed as he place the string of diamonds across my neck fixing the clasp. "not even half as beautiful as you" he whispered kissing my shoulder.

We got on the bass jet to fly to Paris.chuck and I cuddled and watched Tiffany's all the way . When we got off the jet we went to the most fanciest hotel in Paris. I can already tell this is going to be my best summer yet...
A/N next chapter will be shorter just a little taster of what c and b got up to in Paris ...
Beware lots of fluff, cheesiness and just utter romance. right after that the wedding planning starts😬 exciting to see the obstacles they face ... until next time upper east siders
XOXO
GOSSIP GIRL
( if you could also let me know if you prefer this story or my other one "chuck and Blair" anywho Ive got a terrible case of writers block on my other story) bye for now...