The Empire State Building

BLAIRS POV
" I'm in luck two smack-downs for the price of none." I declare as I walk towards Humphrey and Dorota. What the hell is he doing here anyway. "How are you doing? " He asked sarcastically almost the same time as me. " Don't screw up Nate and Serena" I spat "Nothing happened" he announced. " So said Serena but I'm thinking she left a little something out." I threw back at him hardly believing him, I knew he kissed Serena .

"Alright ..." He said sighing as he pulled me to the side leaving Dorota all alone with Cameron "Blair, say life is giving you signs, but your ignoring them because your afraid of what they're signalling you to do" I don't know what he's getting at here, I'm confused I give him a confused look. "But-- But-- then -- but then you think those signs maybe there for a reason and -- and ignoring them just makes me a coward." he continued.

"Signs are for the religious, the superstitious and the lower class. I don't believe in them and neither should you!" Then I look away and right in front of my eyes I see the Empire State Building I can't do it anymore I can't avoid him. I need chuck. "Damn you. Chuck Bass- Damn you to hell" I say scoffing as I walk back over to the car "what-when did we start talking about Chuck Bass" Humphrey said confused.

SPOTTED ATOP THE EMPIRE ... STATE BUILDING THAT IS, A BOY BILLIONAIRE FLOWERS IN HAND. OH CHUCK... IF ONLY YOU COULD SEE ALL THE WAY TO BROOKLYN. YOU MIGHT TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN.

" Okay Dorota. Shubca , we've got a deadline to make" I say to Dorota motionimg for her to get in the town car leaving Cameron all alone with Humphrey. "Miss Blair are you going to meet Mr Chuck?"Dorota asked curiously.
"yes Dorota keep up!" I answer "but-" she stutterd "no buts Dorota I'm going" I cut her off .
I just hope I make it in time. I check my gold diamond encrusted Rolex Chuck bought new a few months back its 6:15 I should be able to make it.
SPOTTED A BOY BILLIONAIRE ATOP THE EMPIRE... STATE BUILDING THAT IS FLOWERS IN HAND. POOR CHUCK IF ONLY YOU COULD SEE ALL THE WAY TO BROOKLYN MAYBE YOUR FROWN WOULD TURN UPSIDE DOWN
XOXO
GOSSIP GIRL
-------
CHUCKS POV
"thank-you Arthur" I say to my driver as my limo pullls to the sidewalk and I grab the bunch of pink peonies I bought for Blair before exiting the vehicle. I check my gold Rolex which I had bought to match Blair's a few months back it's 6:15 way too early. Blair is supposed to arrive, that's if she arrives. as I get in the elevator a million-and-one thoughts rush through my head. why did I try to swap her for the stupid hotel? Why did I not tell her I loved her when I knew I did? Does she even still love me? Is she even gonna show up tonight? A lone tear slides down my cheek dripping onto my grey pinstriped suit.

I get out of the elevator and walk to the other side of the top floor making sure to still be in eye-shot of the entrance door. I lean on the railings and look over new-York. if only I could see what blair was doing right now I would know if she was coming.

I rummage around my pocket looking for the small box I put in there earlier. I pulled out a small black velvet box and gently stroked the gold lettering which read "HARRY WINSTON" I opened it carefully to reveal a 24 carat engagement ring I had bought for blair last month when she was still mine. I miss her so much. j stand there thinking for ages.
------
BLAIRS POV
"Good luck Miss Blair" Dorota calls before trotting into my building. "thanks Dorota" I call after her shutting the door of my town car. I check my watch again is 6:40 "if you get me to the Empire State Building in the the next 20 minutes this is yours!" I almost shout at the driver waving a 50 dollar bill in his face.

We pull up at the sidewalk of the building its 6:55 that should be just enough time to get up there "thanks" I said throwing a 100 dollar bill through the window of the car before running into the building . I hope he's still here.

I run through the door of the the top floor " excuse me sir, I'm meeting a young man here probably wearing a bow-tie, possibly carrying peonies" I say to the security guard full of hope. he nodded and pointed to a man the other side of the floor in a pinstriped suit. "than you so much" I obliged and ran over to the man.please let it be chuck.