Blueberry Eyes

Damn, you look so good
Laying there wearing nothing but my t-shirt.

Today is just a normal day for Dahyun, boring day, nothing to do.
She had finished everything she had to pass so she didn't think too much about it.

She is now just listening to the music coming out of her earphones, head down and playing with the pencil in front of her, spending time waiting for their professor.

Her classmates are just coming in, some are talking to their friends, others are doing assignments, she has no one to talk to because her friends are not there yet.

Her friends are always late for class, she doesn't know why but maybe because they like to stay up late and prioritize playing games and spending their night with their girlfriends.

Yes, she's the only one who doesn't have a girlfriend among her friends because she's too focused on studying and she's losing time in love, and she still can't find the one that makes her heart beat faster.

Your body's a neighborhood
Wanna drive my lips all around it.

A few hours later, her friends arrived and their professor also arrived.

She removed one of her earphones from her other ear to listen to what their professor had to say while the other was still listening to the music.

Their professor said that he would introduce them to a new student, she transferred from Seoul University.

'Seoul University? Isn't that rich? Why did she transfer here?'  Dahyun thought.

She headed down again, no plans to listen to her professor's introduction to the new student.

"Okay class, welcome your new classmate, from now on she will be here to study. She's from Seoul University so expect your new classmate to be smart."  their professor said.

"Boys I know you're gonna mess up with her, so behave, otherwise I'll lower the grades of you all." he added.

The boys in their seats just groaned when their professor warned them.

"Quiet, greet her. Mina-ssi come in."

The door opened and the girl who had been waiting outside their classroom entered.

"Oohh..." the students said, when they saw the girl entered their classroom, Dahyun heard it but she still did not bothered to look up.

"Mina-ssi, introduce yourself please" their professor said.

The girl nodded and faced the students, she adjusted herself and stood up straight.

"Hi, my name is Myoui Mina and I'm from Japan studying here in Korea because my parents work here, and my new dorm is near from here, so I decided to transfer here to less the hassle and less the stress too, I hope I'll become one of your friends." She said in sweet voice, all of them melt and stare the girl in awe.

Cause I'm holding my breath
Wondering when you're gonna wake up in my arms.

Dahyun finally looked up, and immediately looked at the girl speaking. She could not understand how she felt, but it was, as if something had suddenly touched her.
She stared at the girl, she examined her face and marveled at the beautiful uniqueness of the girl.

She saw the girl's moles, one on the nose, one on the lip, and one on the bottom, she couldn't take her eyes off the girl since she saw it.

The beauty of the girl in front of her now is so heavenly, she doesn't know how she can focus on her studies now.

Head on my chest, My heart's beating, I can't wait to, Kiss you each morning
With strawberry skies.

Dahyun's world stopped, she didn't move, she was just staring at the girl, she could hear nothing but the echoing voice of the girl in her ear.

Dahyun saw the angelic eyes of the girl in front of her, she felt she was not worthy to look at it or even touch the girl, for her the girl was a very precious creature in the world.

'Cause I get so lost in your blueberry eyes, I'm running through my dreams to see you in the light.

When the girl in front of Dahyun rolled her eyes, their eyes met and stared at each other.

Dahyun immediately averted her gaze and looked at the floor, she felt her cheeks heat up, she wished that no one could see her blushing.

"okay, mina-ssi you can sit down, uhmm there." their professor said.

Dahyun didn't see where her professor pointed to where Mina could sit because she was still looking at the floor.

Then she heard a familiar voice near her, "Hi?" the voice said.

She immediately looked up and saw Mina standing infront of her, she looked at her professor on her side and saw her professor are waiting for Mina to sit and start the class.

She immediately took her bag that was placed on the chair that Mina was supposed to sit on, because she had no one next to her, she put her bag there, so maybe that's also the reason why Mina was assigned there to sit.

"Okay! let's start!" their professor announced, and start the class.

Dahyun steal glances to Mina, and her side profile is just...so beautiful.

-the end-

A/N:HAHAHAHAHHAHA sorry for the wrong grammars english is not my first language so yeah bare with me, I got inspired by a song 'Blueberry eyes' so I write this, so this is just  bored writing. So expect it to be boring HAHAHAHAHA, i hope u enjoy it! goodnight! That's all im out

                          PEACE OUT✌️