CHAPTER 1 PART 1

VLOG

Third POV

The morning came at Ushijima couples apartment and two figure still sleep in bed. Yuimiko wake up first and went to bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. After she done, get out of bathroom and take the camera with her hand. She went towards window and open the curtain a little bit for some light to brighten that dark bedroom. She turned on the camera and start recorded while hold it with one hand.

"Hello guys and good morning, now is 7 am. This video I going to do vlogs. It common things that I do daily. First, this morning I planning to go jogging with my husband around our apartment and after.." she paused.

"Hmmm, actually I dont plan what to do after that, hahaha" she says while scratching her neck

"Because of that I dont know what going to happen to this video but first, let wake up my husband" Yuimiko state and put the camera at table in front mirror facing the bed.

*Reminder: when Ushijimas face showing in the video/camera, hes face will be cover with emoji because Yuimiko edit that way. So, the viewer of her video cannot see Ushijimas face.*

Yuimiko open the curtain bigger than before than make Ushijima move a little. She sit at bed beside her husband and start to wake him up.

"Dear, its time to wake up" then Yuimiko give a few kiss on her husband cheeks.

Ushijima open his eyes a little bit then closes it again and open it again. He get up and sit there staring at his wife with open arm, ask for hug. Yuimiko smile and hug her husband. They stay at that position for a while.

"Dear, we promising to go jogging together this morning if we stay like this we be late the sun will be hot" when we at it she state while rubbing his back.

Ushijima let go the hug then kiss Yuimikos forehead and get up go to bathroom. Yuimiko get up, go towards camera and sit on chair.

"I wondering why he acting likes that usually just call his name a few times surely wake he up from sleep" she shrugged. Start doing her skin care routine.

"Maybe he tired from his training? Since this week he came back late at night is that the reason?" she worry about her husband.

At the same time Ushijima heard his wife said. After he finish his business in bathroom and went to his wife. Then he kiss his wife forehead make Yuimiko surprise a little.

"Yui, you dont need to worry. That is the part of new training that trainer give to our team, so I cannot skip. Yes, Im little tired but it okay. Don't worry okay" Ushijima said while hold both sides of Yuimiko cheeks. Yuimiko just nod then hug his husband figure. Ushijima just let Yuimiko hug him and pat her head.

"Thank you, dear. Im feel more relieved" Yuimiko says after releases the hug and smile at her husband.

*the plot change from what it supposed to be. The real plot have little bit romance. Let me knows if you like this plot*

------CUT-----

The scene is at the kitchen. Ushijima and Yuimiko already change clothes from sleeping wears to tracksuit. The camera faces the kitchen area and was place at kitchen counter.

Yuimiko gonna do light breakfast to fill their empty stomach.

"Eat breakfast can give us energy while waiting lunch. Energy to do work and your work became more efficient. So, breakfast is important even it just a simple breakfast" She says to camera while put the breads in toaster and take the milk of refrigerator, pour it in 2 cup then put it in microwave to heat it.

"Honey, do you want 2 or more breads?" She ask Ushijima.

"Just 2 he answer". His deep voice could be heard clearly because he sit near the camera while watch Yuimiko do it work. At this point the comment section full of comment like he really has a deep voice, I can heard her husband clearly, the voice so sexy. While Ushijima just sit there doesnt mind the camera because he not in camera view and continue watching his wife preparing the food.

When the food is ready, they start to eat with camera off.

-----CUT-----

Then, Yuimiko turned on the camera back when they came out form their apartment lobby.

"Ok guys, now we, my husband and I at lobby. So, from here we will start our jog until arrived at nearby park, is near our apartment. Sorry if the quality of video is back because I use the smaller camera from I usually use. It easy to carry it around because of the small size" She intro. Ushijima just stand behind the camera while looked at his wife speak.

"Before you guys ask, I already warm up while in the house. I will get stare from our neighbour and it embarrassed" she says while rubbing her neck. In Ushijima's mind "if they staring weirdly at my wife, I need good talk with them for staring at my wife body" while nodded his head. Yuimiko noticed his husband behaviour and wonder what he thinking but ignore it.

"Ok guys, lets go" She start running and the video became 2x fast until they arrived on park.

Yuimiko record the view of the park for her video later.

"Should we start now?" Ushijima ask and Yuimiko replies with nod, turn camera off. They start to jog around the park for few time.

After that. They rest for while at the bench and start to regret for not bring water with them. They only bring a few cash, phone and camera. While they resting, Yuimiko get the idea.

"Hey Toshi, I have idea why don't we start a race? What you think?"

"For what?"

"It for fun. Come on, please" she begging.

"Ok" he replied. He cannot say no to his wife.

"Yes, thank you" she say and kiss Ushijima's cheek. Ushijima happy with it.

"Wait a minute" turned on the camera "Ok guys, my husband and I agree to do race. The rules is first person who grab the camera first will be the winner of this race. The loser will buy the drink later because we forget to bring the water here. Do you agree with it?"

"Yes" Ushijima replies fast with nodding his head.

Their race is simple but they made it as big match. Both of them were fast, ran side by side but the winner was Yuimiko, who grab the camera first.

"Yay! Lucky, lucky" she said happily. Ushijima just smile at that sight.

"I still have my skill" while trying to take a breath. "Dont ever even agree for more race match. It hard to win again you. It would be fair if I train first before it happen. If not other thing will happen" She seriously explain to Ushijima.

"Yes, I will let you know the next match before that and I will personally be yours coach for your training" Ushijima smile and patting her wife hair from her face. Her mouth slightly open and surprised.

"What!? What we going to have other match? I just joking when I say to have a rematch"

"Oh. So you just joking? Now I know"

She slapped his forehead with her other hand. And "that is my husband" mutter under her breath.

"Now let forget about it and lets go convenience store" Turned off the camera and they start walked with hand in hand.

*I will publish the part 2 as soon as can. I didn't know it will be this long*