Prologue

Three little children sit around their grandfather under the big tree. "Grandfather! Grandfather, please tell us a story!"

"Alright, I can tell a story." The grandfather responded,"Have you ever heard about The Keeper of Souls?"

"No." The children responded.

"Well, legend says, long ago there was an Emperor who ruled with a kind heart. He was wise and treated everyone fairly. One winter day, he found a young girl in the snow. He took her in as his own. And he named her Leo, after her power and fierce pride, like a lion. He taught her everything he knew. And taught her how to fight. Then their party of two had an addition to the family. His name was Technoblade. He became a wise and powerful piglin. The Emperor taught Technoblade to fight and Leo and Techno became the most powerful warriors Philza had ever seen.

At the age of fourteen, Leo was sucked into an arranged marriage with a wealthy president, Jschlatt. Leo felt betrayed by her father. Everyone thought they were the happiest couple. Leo hid her scars and bruises very well. Schlatt drank and abused her. But nevertheless the "happy" couple had a baby boy, Owen J. Schlatt Jr. But Leo's son was in danger too.

Leo decided that they had to leave. So she grabbed her son and left the palace. She created a safe haven for her son. Hidden in a mountain, they had a farm and food. She taught her son how to fight as her father did to her. One day, three men arrived hungry and half dead. She was hesitant but they asked her a favor. She agreed and they left. A week later, she met the man at the beach. After that, she was never seen again and the once to be queen was pronounced dead."