"kenji's a good boy." you pushed atsumu's hands off your waist but he just put them back. "he really likes her, but loves making her angry at him more."

"he's weird."

"do you ever think back and realize kenji was literally like you back in high school?" you asked and looked over your shoulder at him.

"which part? the liking the girl, but loving to piss her off or?" atsumu placed a kiss against your lips while you glared at him. "i love you."

"i hate you."

"no you don't." atsumu sang and rocked you back and forth in his arms.

"i'm questioning your age right now." you said and atsumu continued placing kisses all over your face since his teammates left the kitchen. you slowly started kissing him back before the doorbell rang.

emika let out a shout of frustration and tried to run up to her room but daiki had already opened the door.

you shoved atsumu away from you and walked into the living room. he walked in behind you, not bothering to wipe the lipstick lingering on his mouth.

"clumsy- ems." ginjima kenji's eyes immediately searched out emika from the crowd of people. instead of the usual grin that would appear on his face when he saw her there was no trace of amusement on his face.

emika was standing behind hinata and bokuto while sakusa was looking at kenji with an unimpressed look.

"no seriously sunshine, where did you put the snacks?" atsumu whispered to you. "i need popcorn."

"in the cupboard above the sink." you answered and leaned against the wall while running your hand through daiki's messy hair. atsumu's hands left your body and went to search for the popcorn.

"i'm sorry." kenji also had a bag behind his back that he was hiding from her. "i shouldn't have laughed and then made fun of you."

"what's behind your back?" emilia asked curiously.

"sweets. your favorite ones." he held out the bag and tossed it to daiki who handed it to emika. she opened the bag and looked inside before slowly taking out a chocolate and putting it into her mouth.

"you didn't poison these did you?"

"you really have no faith in me." kenji's face was still clear from a grin. "is your nose okay?"

"it was just a set and i wasn't paying attention." emika waved her hand and continued eating the sweets, handing one to bokuto when he held out his hand.

"why were you so distracted?" kenji asked and stepped into the house so he could close the door. emika's cheeks flushed a deep red and everyone saw.

"nothing that concerns you, gramps." emika shoved  another piece of chocolate into her mouth and avoided eye contact with kenji.

you and daiki took the bowl of popcorn from atsumu and began eating from it. "she totally likes him." daiki said while grabbing a handful of popcorn and handing it to atsumu.

"i think it does." kenji's face relaxed into the usual face with a soft smile and there was a hopeful look in his eyes.

"let me eat in peace." emika mumbled before going up the stairs with the bag in her hands. kenji, to no one's surprise, followed her upstairs. to everyone's surprise, atsumu didn't stop him.

"are you okay, pretty boy?" you asked and held the back of your hand to atsumu's forehead. "did hinata hit you on the head with the volleyball again?"