You sighed looking in the mirror, seeing Shoto with peacefully shut eyes and calm breathing.

"Get up honey." That alone made Shoto rise from his power nap. "I don't want school." He sounded just like Eri the first time you forced her to sit and do math.

"Well too bad we have to go." You ran your hand through his red hair.

Shoto hummed leaning to your ear. "Okay mommy." He chuckled nibbling lightly on your ear before pulling away.

You were thankful for that as your heart picked up speed. "I-." You couldn't quite get the words to come out fast enough as Shoto left to find Eri.

You looked at yourself in the mirror holding a hand against your heart, as the other covered your flushed face.

____________

You rang the doorbell of a familiar persons house, now that you actually knew her.

Soon hearing the doorknob shake. "Y/n I'm so sorry that took a while. How's my favorite student?" Nikko, Touyas girlfriend, answered with a smile.

"You mean your only student?" A rougher voice was added behind Nikko.

There, Eri saw Touya rubbing his tired eyes with nappy red and black hair.

"Touya!" She ran past Nikko into Touyas leg making him double back.

You shared a laugh with the black haired girl. "Seems like she's more excited with him." Nikko said with serious crossed arms seeing Touya smirk while picking up Eri.

"I'll make sure he doesn't sneak her away like last time. Have a good day at school Y/n, tell Shoto the same." Nikko waved with Eri joining her.

"You too, bye princess." You blew her a kiss with Nikko shutting the door.

Going down the steps you found Shoto's car a few ways away.

Come to think of it, Shoto's turning 17 in a few weeks. I wonder what he wants for his birthday. You thought to yourself knowing he had a permit for a long time.

Shoto had opened your day from the inside, letting you sit inside with the warm air blowing in the colder weather.

"Hey Shoto I was wondering what you'd—." You were cut off, feeling his cool hand holding your chin enveloping your lips in a sweet kiss.

You immediately returned it, lightly licking his lips with eagerness. "M-mm~." You felt his hand trail down to your thigh, rubbing the bare skin peaking out from your high socks and skirt.

Shoto smiled licking your tongue while hearing your ragged breaths.

He pulled away seeing your hooded eyes stare up at him. "What were you gonna say?" Shoto whispered squeezing your leg.

"I forgot." You smiled innocently and pulled him into another kiss.

____________

After the first year event with Overhaul and more ghastly villains, everyone's quirks didn't function at a full one hundred percent.

Eren had went back to his home town, the trip as an exchange student had come to an end.

"What did Bakugou say right now?" Kaminari asked Midoriya while twitching his head with electrical sparks coming out.

Bakugou rolled his eyes, learning sign language in case a malfunction happened and showing some of his 'friends'.

Midoriya watched his fingers as he worded 'Fuck you'.

"U-um he said speak lower?" Midoriya chuckled nervously in need of assistance with a now angry Bakugou.

You and Shoto had just arrived while the class was riled up.

"Y/n!" You heard Mina wave you over, the girls crowding around her desk with an open spot for you.

You smiled letting go of Shoto's hand and immediately walking to your friends. Your boyfriend blankly stood there before Iida waved him over.

"Y/n!" Hagakure hugged you, though invisible she had strong arms.

"Hey girls." You laughed seeing your other visible friends smile, taking your place in the open spot.

Mina was the first to laugh deviously. "Aww you and Todoroki are so cute together." She slanted her head with pursed lips.

You shook your head hiding a tight blush. "Remember like a year ago you guys were ignoring me?" That tied a knot of tension.

"T-that was just because I forced them to, I'm still really sorry about it Y/n." Freya spoke up quickly covering for the discomfort.

You smiled and pat her back. "It's alright, I'm sorta over it now." You saw that fair pink on her cheeks spark as Freya returned your smile.

"Everyone sit down." Mr. Aizawa suddenly appeared mummy like in front of his desk.

Your soul, including a few others', jumped out of your body, quickly setting up correctly.

Mr. Aizawa looked around, his students seemed more mature. We've got a long way to go. He tiredly sighed and held his head higher.

"I'm gonna be going on a business trip to Korea in about an hour." He announced broadly, making you shiver at the city name.

Other than you several groans were heard from the other students, while joys rang.

"Take us with you!" Mina and Kaminari held their hands up in prayer at the tired teacher.

"You're going to have a substitute in my place so I expect the best from all of you." Mr. Aizawa spoke while the role sheet printed loudly.

Your friends shifted to sarcasm. "Well no duh-" "This isn't an ordinary substitute like Mic. Their a new young 'student' teacher, I don't want any shenanigans. By the time I get back I expect you all to have a special move." Aizawa silenced them looking over at the closed door.

Everyone watched as he sent a signal, making the door open.

In stepped someone that caused Shoto to heave a sigh.

His oldest brother had stepped in, prim and proper for the first in a lifetime.

Touyas purple scars were working down to a peachy color, only some parts. His hair was relaxing back into their natural roots, the black fading.

"Hey it's that dude that helped us a while ago!" Kaminari gave a thumbs up exclaiming first, slowly getting everyone to nod.

Where as Shoto glanced everywhere but at Touya, not that he was back he wouldn't get out of Shoto's hair.

There was a pause in the class before Mr. Aizawa cleared his throat.

"Oh right. Uh I'm Mr. Touya? And I'll teach for a while." He awkwardly gave a 'speech' in the spotlight.

Oh brother. Shoto thought, literally.

Mr. Aizawa say everyone contained. "Stay behaved and— honestly I don't care." He lazily waved grabbing what appeared to be a small case from behind his desk.

"Their all yours." Brisk fully shutting the door, Aizawa left the room.

That left a delusion adult with a room full of teenagers.

Teenagers scare the living shit out of me. Touya turned towards everyone, eye contact kept.

His eyes landed on you and Shoto, seeing you both happily sitting close, a smirk crossed his face.

"Alright first things first. Shoto switch seats with, him." Touya pointed his finger at his brother and Silas.

Shoto's eye almost twitched, not wanting to cause a scene he only glared small daggers at his brother.