chapter 1

( this is after the fight with Kakyion and you know about your stand)

You and Jotaro are best friends.

" Jotaro we need to go to school!" You said. Jotaro rolled his eyes. Then you seen an dark shadow.

It was Kakyion! You happy smiled at him. Kakyion smiled back. " So Jotaro your going to school?" Kakyion asked. Jotaro nods. But then we herd Avdol yell out. We rushed to him, Your leading the way.
You slammed opeaned the door, Mr. Jostar is here too." Miss. Kojo has an stand!" Avdol yelled out. Mr. Jostar rammed Jotaro up the wall. " No!!!!" He yelled. Jotaro then graded his hand. I rushed over to Miss. Kojo. " Miss Holly! Wake up are you ok?" I asked her. She was burning up. I wanted to help her. Then my stand took Miss. Kojo and is hugging her, its body started getting cold. Steam started coming from my stand. Kakyion helped me up as my stand tryed to keep Miss. Kojo open her eyes. " S-she used her stand to make Miss. Kojo wake up!" Avdol said. You walked out of the room.
Kakyion fallowed you.
" So what is your stands name?" He asked. You looked over to him. " Charry doom." You said smiling. Kakyion's face was now red. You smiled. " I loves Cherry's!" Kakyion said, his face lit up. You called out your stand again. Then an body rapped around your stand.

Later

Kakyion and I made are way to Avdol, Avdol was trying to find where that fly was from.
" Can your stand really do that to you?" Kakyion said, Avdol nods and starts reading again.
Avdol found out what fly it was. We all rushed to Joseph and Jotaro.

" We found it! It lives in Egypt!" Avdol yelled as I slapped open the door. Jotaro nods and gets up. Joseph was holding his daughters head and her body, he soon layed her down. " Then we must go! Go to Egypt!" Joseph yelled.

Later

(To be continued!)

( First part! I love this!)