Synopsis

Brennan Das Corentine is a young man who wants to be like his brother, a secret agent. Because of his desire, he worked as an intern in his brother’s agency. He improved his skills, learned new tactics, and had been to different mission. He is good –no, scratch that, he is an outstanding intern.

But unfortunately, shit happened. He did a terrible mistake while assisting his brother on a very important mission. They were so close on succeeding the mission but because of the mistake that he did, everything turned upside down.

Because of what happened, everything changed. His colleagues don’t see him as an outstanding intern anymore. He is now the walking disappointment who ruined the chance of succeeding the million-dollar mission.

He hit the rock bottom. He is so devastated that he can’t work properly anymore. His internship is on the edge of a cliff and his fall is now up to the President of the agency. Either he will be pushed off the cliff or he will be pulled back to the ground.

But just like the moon that gives light in the dark sky, the President didn’t push him off the cliff. He was pulled back to the ground and was also given a chance to stand up and make everything right. But in one condition, he must sacrifice a lot of things.

Whatever the condition is, he still grabbed the chance and did everything that he can to set things right. All sacrifices are worthy because everything is going according to his plan.

But as his plan goes smoothly and everything seems to be finally right, he met Achlys Griffin, the one and only lady who blocks his way to the finish line.

What will happen next? Will he be able to finish his mission? Or he will be a disappointment again?