"And for me also cheesecake but vanilla milkshake." Jin said, Rose nodded then left from there.

After 15 minutes their orders was on the table. While they was waiting, they was talking about some random stuffs.

"So, what are the big news?" Jin asked as he took a bite of his cheesecake. Jimin giggled, he was so happy to share this news with his friends.

"You two will be the first who will knows this." Jimin said.

"Okey, what is it?" Taehyung asked.

"So, I'm beta and plus that male beta, and you know that male betas can't be pregnant." Jimin said as he looked at his friends in front of him.

"Yeah, we know. It would be so rare if that happen." Jin said and as he was about to took another bite of his cheesecake something poped up in his mind.

He looked at Jimin and widened his eyes.

"A-are you...?" Jin couldn't form the sentence. Taehyung was confusingly looking at them until...

"Wait, Jimina are you pregnant??" Taehyung asked as he looked at his best friend.

"Yess, I visited doctor and he was surprised too as I'm beta. He said that it's really rare to see pregnant beta and I'm so happy that it's me." Jimin said as happy tears fall from his eyes.

Taehyung and Jin started crying too as they hugged Jimin tightly. Jimin smiled widely as he hugged them back, not minding people who was looking at them.

"I'm so happy for you Jimina." Taehyung said with smile.

"Me too, when are you gonna say the news to Yoongi?" Jin asked.

"Well, I might need a help with that so because of it you two are here." Jimin said.

"We are gonna help you for sure. Omo my little baby mochi is all grown up." Jin said dramatically as he again hugged Jimin.

Taehyung smiled at them, he is really happy to have someone like them in his life.

"I want to tell to him tomorrow, is it that enough time?" Jimin asked.

"It will be don't worry but until that you need to act normal around Yoongi. He will probably sniff some other scent around you but try to lie something." Jin said, Jimin only nodded.

"So we are gonna buy-..." Jin was about to say but Taehyung stopped him as he saw who walked into caffee.

"Why are our mates here??" Jimin asked confusingly.

"We will find out." Taehyung said and just then their mates along with Jhope saw them.

"Hey babe." Yoongi said as he pecked Jimin's lips.

"Hi babe." Jimin said back as he stood up so Yoongi could sit then he sat down on his lap.

"Hey my love." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung on the lips softly. Taehyung let Jungkook sit down then he sat on his lap.

Jin and Namjoon did the same as Jhope sat down next to Namjoon.

"What are you doing here?? All of you I mean." Jin said.

"We was walking by caffee when we sniff all of your scents so we walked here." Yoongi said as he was holding Jimin tightly.

"Ohh okey, anyway tomorrow Taehyung and I will be at Jimin's house, you alphas don't you dare to come there until we call you to come." Jin said, alphas just nodded.

Jin is beta but Namjoon, Jhope, Yoongi and Jungkook are anyway afraid of him so they just listen what he is telling them.

"Great." Jin said and just then Rose walked towards their table as she saw new costumers. But when she walked closer her eyes went gold same as Jhope's.

They looked at each other before saying ,,Mate". Others looked at them with shocked but happy face, their Jhope finally found his mate.

Next day alphas did as it was told to them, they didn't disturbed Taehyung and other betas.

Jin asked Rose to come too as she is part of family now too since she is Jhope's mate. She gladly accepted it and now they all was in living room after coming from the shopping.

"So, where we starts?" Taehyung asked.

"I will make some cake and some other food." Jin said.

"Okey, I will prepare this "presents" for Yoongi." Jimin said.

"Then Rose and me can decorate living room." Taehyung said. Rose nodded same as other two betas then they started to their own job.

After 90 minutes everything was ready. Living room was decorated, food was placed on the big table in the middle of living room and "presents" was ready too.

"Okey, we need to change our clothes." Jin said.

"I can't wait to see Yoongi's reaction." Taehyung giggled as he wondered what will be older's reaction.

"Uff, I'm nervous as hell." Jimin said.

"Not need to be, everything will be alright." Rose said as she smiled a little.

"Thank you Rose and one more time welcome in our little family." Jimin said as he smiled so much that his eyes closed, making all of them giggle at his cuteness.

****

The living room

****

Jimin's "presents" for Yoongi

****