I turn my cheek into his palm when he strokes the side of my face. "We'll be okay, won't we? You, me, and the baby? We'll make it work?"

"We don't need to make it do anything. It already works." He perches next to me. "I promise you, baby girl. We'll all be okay, because for once in your life, you're going to do what I want without arguing with me."

I raise my eyebrows. "For once? So all the times I did what you wanted in bed don't count?"

His grin turns sexy. "You had to do that. We had an agreement."

"But they still count!"

"When you're better, you'll have to remind me of how they count." He curves his fingers around the back of my neck and kisses me. "Until then, though, you're moving in with me."

"You already decided that."

"I know. But now I'm deciding again. And while you're resting in bed, growing that beautiful baby and not vomiting all over my shiny toilet"—I punch his leg—"you can house hunt."

"House hunt?"

"Yes. For us."

I blink at him. "Um."

"Somewhere close to Day's place."

"Um." I blink again. "Those are expensive houses, but I'm still stuck on 'um.'"

He grins. "And I have a lot of money."

"Yeah, still there with 'um.'"

"For fuck sake, Olivia." He taps my nose. "How much more obvious can a man be? You're going to find a house and I'm going to buy it. Then we—you, me, baby Styles—will move into the house and live there."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that. And you're not going to fight me on it either. I know what you're bloody like. This is for us. We'll raise our baby in a proper family house, with a big kitchen, a playroom, a nursery, and a giant garden."

"Garden." I grin. "And what exactly are you going to do with this garden?"

He pulls me close again. "I'm going to buy a summerhouse and put a bed in it so I can fuck you outside in the summer," he murmurs low. "So you should consider finding a house where there are no people."

I smile into his kiss. "You bet. Now how about getting me out of this place so I can start?"

He frowns at me. "Nice try. You're still rehydrating."

"Ugh." I drop back on the bed. "I hate hospitals. The mattresses are like oversized bricks and the pillows are never, ever hard enough. It's one extreme to the other. Plus all the 'coming in in the middle of the night' crap and the checking every time I pee? Not cool. Not cool."

"They won't let you go home until you can eat a couple meals and keep them down, and they check your pee to make sure you're rehydrating. Now get back into bed and stop complaining."

He lifts me up, pulls the covers back, and puts me into bed like I'm a child.

"You're an awful nurse. I want to swap you."

He laughs. "I have my own ways to get you better, baby girl, none of which can be applied here."

"Does it involve a tongue?"

"You are the horniest dehydrated woman ever."

I sigh and drop my head back. "I think it's hormones. One minute, I'm sick. The next, I'm dying for an orgasm. If it carries on, I might have to tie you next to me in bed so I can jump you whenever I feel the urge."